Thursday, August 4, 2011

World Citizen Obama Has Bad Opinion of U.S.: AP as the Wort "News" Organization in the Universe

"Nasty U.S. debt debate ruins world opinion of us for good." (AP/Yahoo headline today, or words to that efffect--BOYCOTT YAHOO).


Again, pure propaganda from the dishonest political hacks of the AP, as featured on Yahoo. You should not need it with anti-Amnerican propaganda this obvious from the "Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press" (complete, official name), but I will give it to you anyway (lucky you). Yes I used to say that no "news" organizatin in any universe could be any worse than the AP, because that is impossible . However, I am coming to the conclusion that it is effectively impossible to be as BAD ass the AP, although less extensive "news" organizations in the mainstream media certainly manage it. As a suuposed "news" service, however, the AP stands alone as a lpurveryor of dishonest, pure propaganda. BOYCOTT YAHOO (which uses the AP as almost its exclusive source of featured articles). Hewre is my analysis, which you should ot need:


1. Nasty? Has the AP turned on Democrats? WHO was "nasty"? It was the Democrats calling Repubilcans and Tea Party people "terrorists" and "hostage-takers". Then there was the NASTY AP, which did its ery best to be nasty to the Tea Party and Repubicans. Have I told you that the mainstream media is composed of the worst hypocrites to ever walk the Earth, on two legs or four? I know I have.


2. World opinioni? WHAT "world opinion"? Syria? Saudi Arabia? Greece? Vladimir Putin? Hugo Chavez? There is NO such thing, and if there were, why should we care about it. China? Most of lthe world is run by THUGS and DICTATORS, and the rest of the wrld is in worse shape than we are (with the possible exceptin of Switzerland). I regard it as a badge of honor to be looked down upon by these people. I return the favor, in spades.


3. Since "world opinion" is an absurdity, from any logical point of view (poll?--that would fit the EVIL of the present mainstream media), what can the AP mean by that term? Well, I know what they actually mean. They mean THEMSLEVES--the anti-American people of the AP. But assuming they did not mean to admit that, what could they mean? Only one answer is possible: They MUST mean "citizens of the world"--rational people outside of the narrow, bigoted confines of nationalism. WHO do we know that fits that description, from his own words? Right. BARACK OBAMA--who declared himself to be a citizen of the world. Q.E.D. President Obama, according to the AP, has lost his good opinion of the U.S. FOR GOOD.


Sarcastic kidding aside, this is disgraceful stuff. The idea that we shoudl "debate" to satisfy the world, or catrer our every action to world opinion (as interpreted by the AP)), is EVIL stuff. I cannot tell you how much contempt I have for each and every employee of the disgraceful AP.


Yep. It is my punishment (I am confinced) for being an agnostic that I have been condemned to an ETERNAL, Sodom and Gomorrah search for an honest, competent AP reporter. I know it is a futile search. Even ou know it is a futile search. But the assignment continues. I still recommend that you avoid staring at any AP facility at which anything unusual appears to be happening, lest you turn into a pillar of salt. But I am becoming more and more convinced that I am eternally condemend to this search, which means I may already be in Hell without knowing it (a good thing, if ture, because it means that so many mainstream media people are here with me, even if I am prevented from having that knowledge because it would make me so happy--well wroth Hell existing, with me in it).


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). Would I have bad eyesight in Hell? I regard that as an interesting question.

No comments: