Friday, September 24, 2010

JFK: Right Wing Kennedy Nut Gives Rich Tax Break; Corrupt and Biased Yahoo (Boycott Yahoo

Yes, I was in high school--in the high school library, in fact--when I heard President Kennedy had been assassinated. JFK was the LAST Democrat I ever supported for President (admittedly, as a child). who I ever supported for President, although I made a vow to support Hillary Clinton (feminist--oh, the SHAME--that I am) if she had only won the nomination. And I regret not supporting Bill Clinton against Bush 41 (traitors that both of the Bush Presidents have been to conservatives--although the thought of Al Gore and John Kerry keeps me from regretting my votes for Bush 43).

By today's leftist Democrat standards, JFK was a RIGHT WING NUT. He lowered the top income tax rate on the rich, and could be regarded as the inspiration of the later Reagan tax cuts that brought us out of the Carter malaise and recession. Reagan, of course, began the best 20 years that any political entity has ever had on this Earth. That included the Clinton/Gingrich years, after the 1994 Republican takeover of the House resulting from that former failure of Hillarycare. JFK was also a HAWK on foreign policy (blockade of Cuba, Bay of Pigs, Vietnam, etc.). In fact, I can still remember JFK assusing the Eisenhower (lol) Administration of letting a missile GAP develop with the Soviet Union. So even though JFK brought a lot of these leftist elitists into government, JFK could be regarded as more of an ancestor of today's TEA PARTY than of today's leftist Democrats.

Now you know, and I know, that the present Kennedy family are generally as FAR LEFT as you can get. That is far from the right wing politics of JFK. But what is does mean is that every time a Republican tries to simply assert that present day Republicans are more in tune with JFK (the President) than present day Democrats, the Kennedy family asserts that they have sole control over the memory of JFK, and that the Republican is dishonoring that memory. Sez who? JFK was assassinated about FIFTY YEARS ago. As President, he "belonged" to us all. The idea that the leftist Kennedy family "controls" his memory is absurd. Of course they can DISPUTE the accuracy of any Republican attack based on the right wing politics of JFK, or they can argue that he would be a leftist Democrat if he were alive today. But to assert that there is something wrong with a Republican running a JFK clip/ad is ABSURD.

Segue to Yahoo "news". As I have proven time and time again, Yahoo is one of the most CORRUPT and BIASED "news" outlets in America today (BOYCOTT YAHOO). No, Yahoo is not much different that the CORRUPT other members of the mainstream media, but Yahoo is my Uverse default page. That means I SEE Yahoo every day. Therefore, I know what I am talking about on Yahoo (BOYCOTT YAHOO).

Linda McMahon (Republican candidate for the Senate against the guy who MISREPRESENTED his Vietnam serve--something as to which I also have personal knowledge, since I served in the United States Army during Vietnam, but would never imagine that I would suggest that I had actually served in Vietnam because of that army service)--Linda McMahon has run an ad featuring JFK. The LEFT WING Kennedy family has predictably objected. The CORRUPT Yahoo has made this non-story the FEATURED "picture story" on Yahoo "News" at this time--from the point of view of the Kennedy family (politically motivated) that Linda McMahon is in "hot water" with the Kennedy family. This is CORRUPT "journalism". It is a CORRUPT corporation (Yahoo). Nope. This idea that this is a major national story because the Kennedy family wants it to be is EVIL stuff. Let me be as blunt as I can: It is the Kennedy family who's is trading on the memory of JFK, fifty years after the fact. I regard that as a shameful thing, but not as shameful as the PANDERING of Yahoo to the Kennedy family.

The FACT is that JFK was MUCH more conservative than today's Democrats, and that his main economic achievement was a TAX CUT FOR THE RICH (among others). Yes, Kennedy only reduced the top rate (which NOBODY paid) from 90% to 70% (think of how many BILLIONS or TRILLIONS of dollars that meant to the "rich"). But Ronald Reagan would continue the JFK revolution, after Jimmy Carter and Lyndon Johnson almost destroyed the country (along with establishment Republicans like Nixon and Ford).

Linda McMahon has a perfect right to invoke the legacy of JFK--a legacy for us all. It is YAHOO which deserves to be in "hot water", and is (with me, anyway).

No comments: