Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Harry Truman: The Buck Stops with My Secretary of State

"Um, Skip"


Yeah. Wha is it?


"I don't think Harry Truman said that."


"He must have. Hillary Clinton, who I supported for President in 2008, would not lie to me.  She said:  'The buck stops hre.'  She is not the President.  She is the Secretary of State.  She says she 'takes responsibility'' for what happened in Behghazi."


"I don't care, Skip.  Harry Truman said that the buck stoppoed with HIM, the President, and did not say it stopped with some underling."


"Okay.  I stand corrected. But yu eralize that yuo are a DEAD PERSON.  I would not want to be the one who called Hillary Clitnon an 'underling'.  I would get myself into the witness protectin program, if I were you."


"Skip.  You ARE me--my alter ego--pretty much around the bend, by the way"


Oh, yeah.  I forgot.  Well, if this blog suddeny disappears, readers will know what happened.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: