Monday, March 1, 2010

Obama: Smoker and Drunk?--Hypocrisy of the Mainstream Media

I bet that most of you did not know that Obama still smokes. In fact, many of you probably did not know that Obama is a long-time smoker--even during the campaign. But both are true.


In fact, one of the headlines today is: Doctors advise Obama to Quit Smoking". See Drudge for link. The Drudge headline goes further, and basically accuses Obama of excessive drinking of alcohol as well. "Obama doctors advise moderation of alcohol intake".


Do I care whether Obama smokes and drinks? Not on your life. In fact, I strongly oppose the smoking NAZIS, the fast food NAZIS (including, I think, the Obamas), and the other people out there making this a nation of PRIGS. Tom me, this is a matter of FREEDOM. It is none of your business whether I smoke, drink, or like fast foods. In fact, of course, I have never smoked, but I LOVE ice cream, and I have always been addicted to Coke (the soft drink--and not, like the Young Obama, cocaine).


The point here is the HYPOCRISY of the mainstream media: the most hypocritical people--the most dishonest people--who have ever walked the Earth (on two legs or four). What if George W. Bush had smoked and drank (as President). It would be a major SCANDAL. Bush's "wild youth" would be regurgitated over and over again.


With Obama, instead, we get stories about Michelle Obama's obsession with obesity ("Michelle Obama is a kook" is a planned article of mine--citing the Penn and Teller BS program on obesity). Obesity, of course, is not a healthy thing. But smoking and drinking are vastly MORE UNHEALTHY. And ALL of them may not be unhealthy as promiscuous sex, as to which we are doing NOTHING (except maybe encourage it).


No. I won't back off on this. there is a CONSPIRACY OF SILENCED on this stuff with Obama. That would not bother me if it were for the right reason. But it is for the wrong reason (do you understand COVER UP). I repeat: The mainstream media "journalists" are the worst hypocrites who have ever walked the Earth (followed closely by other leftists).


Is Obama setting a bad example? Sure he is. But that does not bother me nearly as much as the hypocrisy in encouraging the HEALTH NAZIS as the same time you are setting that bad example.


P.S. You may have gotten the impression that I am disrespectful of mainstream "journalism"--like that on MSNBC, NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and all of the rest. How very discerning of you. I have NO respect for mainstream "journalists". They are SCUM--somewhere BELOW pond scum.

No comments: