Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sonia Sotomayor Is a Racist

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,” said Judge Sotomayor, who is now considered to be near the top of President Obama’s list of potential Supreme Court nominees."


The above is from a New York Times article, with the entire article now linked on Drudge (drudgereport.com; and obviously on nytimes.com). Sonia Sotomayor actually also is quoted as saying that judges judge differently depending on their sex and ethnicity.


Let me put it as bluntly as I can: SONIA SOTOMAYOR IS A RACIST. She is also about as stupid as Nancy "Total Failure" Pelosi. This blog has proven long ago that most of the racists now living are leftists.


Now you might think that it is really fairly obvious that a person's sex and ethnicity would affect that person's judicial decisions. And I think it is obvious that a person's life experiences will affect how that person thinks. However, Judge Sotomayor is vitually saying that SHOULD be the case (in other words, that white males should never have given females the vote, or the opportunity to take their power away from them--a conclusion that may mean Sotomayor is smarter than I thought). If it is all a matter of race and power, "white" people should never let "latinas" (or "latinos") come to this country at all, or have any power once they get here.


Let us segue to the STUPIDITY. First, "latinas" are mostly WHITE. They can ordinarily "pass" for Greet, Italian or SPANISH (white Europeans). My ex-wife was f100% Mexican-American (the idea that "latinas" are all the same, whether from Cuba or Mexico is another RACIST view of leftists).


There is, of course, almost NO case that most "latinas" or "latinos" in this country have been discriminated against. That is because MOST of them are recent immigrants (since, say, 1965) to this country, or descendants of such recent immigrants, and are WHITE.


But, you say, Sotomayor believes in "diversity". Hell no, she doesn't. Read the top quote again Does she believe in "diversity" in marriages? What she believes in is racist power, pure and simple.


You still have doubts how stupid she is? Don't. As I say, I married a Mexican-American. Now she probably regrets ever marrying me, but NOT because I am "white" (am I, even though I had light brown hair and blue eyes with the name of a Scotttish noble family and half-Swedish on my mother's side, when family history indicates I am as much as 1/8 INDIAN--Native American).


What about my daughters? Are they "latinas"? Why not? They were raised by a Mexican-American mother, and are as much "latina" (or more) than President Obama is Mexican-American. You get the feeling that Sotomayor is advocating "purity" of the "race", even though she is talking about MONGRELS (as almost all of us in this country are). "Latinas" are mostly "white", with a mixture of "Native American" "blood" (the blood is red, in air) thrown in. "Latina" and "Latino" does NOT describe a "race", and covers a range of diverse cultures. Further, intermarriage has never been that much stigmatized between "whites" and "latinas" or "latinos".


Even though a judge cannot escape his or her life experiences, he or she should TRY to judge according to "the law" instead of personal prejudices--to the best of his or her ability--setting aside those personal prejudices to the maximum extent possible. Of course, this is just another leftist hypocrisy (worst hypocrites to ever walk the Earth on two legs!). They don't believe in "the law". What they believe in is THEIR VERSION of "the law", and what are "important" laws and what are not. Leftists, like Sotomayor, CELEBRATE writing their own opinions into "law"--whether or not ttheir opinions are objectively "the law" or not.


Back to my marriage. Why did my wife marry me? Yes, you can talk about bad judgment, but that really has nothing to do with my being "white". The fact is that no woman in her right mind would marry me (see archives of this blog). But why would she be inclined to "misjudge" by marrying an "anglo"?


I have a theory on that--on why many Mexican-American women prefer to marry "anglo" men BECAUSE of the "riches" of their experience. One of my brothers--really two of them, although the other married a total mongrel like my daughters with "mixed" heritage--also married a Mexican-American woman (really a Mexican woman in that she was born in Mexico and came to this country when she was 7). But, in El Paso, there is really not that much choice (unless you circulate in the "country club" crowd, as I never did). Mexican-American women are all there are. Two of my "anglo" former law partners also married Mexican-American women. I digress (not really).


Back to my theory about why SOME Mexican-American women prefer to marry anglo men. What do you know about Mexican men, or Mexican-American men? Right. They have a MACHO tradition. My trheory is that they developed that as a defense mechanism to deal with Mexican-Ameircan WOMEN. I know. It is not like dealing with anglo women is EASY. But the point here is that Mexian-American women can easily DOMINATE many anglo men. They are used to dealing with MACHO Mexican men, with even more of an attitude of male arrogance than anglo men. Now my younger daughter chose to marry an anglo MARINE, but my younger daughter is so confident of her own "hell on wheels" personality that she thinks she can dominate even a former (now) marine. Needless to say, that marriage is stormy. I digress again (not really). My older daughter, by the way, has a boyfriend who fits more the anglo mode--a man she may think she can "dominate" (whether she can or not).


So why did my ex-wife's eyes light up when she saw she had an opportunity to marry me--even though I have so many obvious defects from a woman's point of view? I think it is because my wife (who had also married a different anglo man when very young) did not enjoy (when young) dealing with Mexian-American men. My only (platonic) female friend, Sylvia, also tends to date anglo men (although too tough for any man), for about that same reason. Mexian-Amierican men drive her nuts. Now my ex-wife presently has a Mexian-Amiercan boyfriend. So it may be that Mexican-American women are deluding themselves when they decide that their EXPERIENCE with Mexican-American men shows that they are better off with an anglo mate.


It may be that NO MAN is right for almost any woman. In other words, maybe those Mexican-American women who think anglo men will be so much easier to "mold" into shape than a Meican-American, macho man are mistaken.


However, I am sure I am basically right on this one point, and Sotomayor wrong. It is life EXPERIENCE with Mexican-American men that drives (some) Mexican-American women to anglo men.


One final note, which Sotomayor proves: Leftist ideology is a MUCH greater influence on judicial decisions than "sex and ethnicity". Now you may say that leftist ideology tends to be somewhat linked with sex and ethnicity, but that is a subject for other entires. This blog has long established, even while admitting that the idea would generally be regarded as kooky, that women should never have been given the vote, because they are incapable (in the aggregate) of exercising that "right" properly. Sonia Sotomayor is another example of this latter point. President Obama, and the numberous male leftist politicians, illustrate that leftism is hardly only a female disease. Females just seem to have fewer antibodies to combat it.

No comments: