Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sonia Sotomayor Is a Racist (Part II): Racist Headed for Supreme Court?

Now you may have noticed that I deliberately MISCONSTRUED Sonia Sotomayor's comment on a "latina" woman, with her "richness" of experience, more often than not reaching a "better" conclusion than a white male.


Sonia Sotomayor is obiviously a racist who regards herself as superior to every while male (admittedly, that may be true of every Mexican-American female, although I believe they also feel themselves superior to Mexican-American MALES--a conclusion supported by Sotomayor's emphasis on "LATINA").


For all I know, Sonia Sotomayor may have married an anglo ("white" male). "Sotomayor" is not, after all, an obviously Mexican name. But if "white males" are so deficient in understanding and judgement, compared with the "richness of experience" of "people of color", how can a "wise" latina marry such a deficient creature? Well, I gave you the answer. "Latinas" may marry anglos BECAUSE they are deficient (easier to dominate). So perhaps Sotomayor was making the same point I made abut the reason for Mexican-American females marrying "white" males.


My own reasons, of course, for concluding that "white" males have superior political judgment to ANY type of female has nothing to do with "richness" of experience. I simply believe men are SMARTER than women (in many areas, including politics).


What is the difference between me and Sonia Sotomayor? Easy. I could not be elected to ANYTHING, saying the things I do. Leftists like Obama and Sotomayor can say the type of things I say--only I say them HALF tongue in cheek--and the mainstream media lauds them.


Sonia Sotomayor is a racist. And the news today is that she is Obama's choice for the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy. Thus, we now will have a racist on the Supreme Court (and, by the way, a sexist).

No comments: