Thursday, October 9, 2008

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and the rest of the mainstream media

Some people may wonder why I single out CNN as the "liar network", when others are just as bad, or even worse (hard as that is, but MSNBC manages it). See the immeidiately previous entry.  I have explained it before, but will briefly explain it again.

I use CNN as a stand in for the whole mainstream media, because I happened to monitor CNN's dsigraceful campaign of personal destructioin against Sarah Palin (see archives of this blog, and multiple entries specifically exposing CNN--citing "reporters" by name).  It is not that CCN is worse that the rest.  It is that CNN is typical of the rest.

Besides, CCN still pretends to be "objectice", although the pretense is wearing so thin it no longer exists.  MSNBC, and really NBC, no longer even bother to pretend--except as a matter of pro forama assertions that they don't exect anyone to believe.  The New York Times no longer pretends. Some others may still pretend, but CNN is a worthy representative for those dishonest people in the leftist media.

So when you see me refer to CNN the way I did in the previous entry, I certainly mean it.  But I also mean "CNN" as shorthand for the entire mainstream media.  And CNN is as bad, or worse, than any, except the totally hopeless partisan hacks at MSNBC.

No comments: