Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tony Romo: Secret Radical Leader of ACORN and Supporter of Barack Obama

Tony Romo, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, has been registered to vote by ACORN (that Obama supported community organizing organization that Democrats in Congress tried to make a beneficiary of that Wall Street bailout bill, and would have succeeded except for House Republicans) 3 times in the state of Nevada.  ACORN in Nevada has been raided, after being accused of voter fraud in numerous states (multiple registratioins for the same person, false registrations, etc.).  Obama has not been asked to comment, and ACORN did not come up in the recent debate (just an editorial comment on the "journalists" of the miainstream media there).
 
Now Nevada officials have said that Tony Romo is not actually registered to vote in Nevada.  I have exclusive sources (same as the mainstream media anonymous sources), whotell me that the FBI is just setting a trap.
 
Yes, I can report exclusively that Tony Romo was radicalized as part of William Ayers' program to radicalize teachers and students.  William Ayers got a 50 million dollar grant from the government for that project (even using the term "radicalize" in the grant application), and he turned that money over to Barack "World" Obama to help administer.  Obama made sure the money went to radical groups like ACORN.  As stated, I can exclusively report that Tony Romo was one of the recruits radicalized in the Ayers program.  Ayers, of course, is still pursuing a program to turn all of the teachers and students in this country into a version of the terrorist Weather Underground--fighting the evil capitalist system (Ayers went to a conference in Venezuela in 2006, and praised Hugo Chavez' educational reforms:  that probably being what Tom Brokaw--see yesterday's entry about the respect Brokaw no longer has--went he recently called Ayers an "educational reformer").  I digress (not really).
 
Yes, the FBI has discovered that Tony Romo, Dallaw Cowboys quarterback, is an Ayers recruit who is now high up in ACORN, and supporting Obama fanatically.  The FBI has information that Romo has, in fact, registered to vote multiple times in some 11 "battleground" states, and is a major player in the ACORN effort to elect Obama at any cost.  This blog managed to get a quote from Romo:  "I love Ayers and Obama.  People blame Jessical Simpson for distracting me in the playoffs last year, and in bonehead plays this year.  I know I have an interception in every one of my last 8 games, and funbled last week in a bonehead play--not to mention that fumble in the end zone in an earlier game (Philadelphia, I think, as I am pretty distracted) for the opposing team's touchdown.  But I can hardly think since Obama started to run for President.  He is my hero, right up there with William Ayers.  I can't tell you how cool it is that Ayers actually bombed the White House and the Pentagon.  That has to be more exiting than throwing passes to Terrell Owens.  I mean, Barack probably has an easier time keeping Michelle happy, and that can't be easy.  Jessica is not important to me.  It is Obama and Ayers who are consuming my entire mind.  I don't know what I will do if Obama loses.  James Carvelle suggested on CNN that the consequences of an Obama loss could be dire.  That will probably be my chance to take up where Ayers left off, and throw some real bombs, instead of stupid football bombs to Owens."
 
Editor's note:  Jessica Simpson was shown a copy of the above quote, and is said to be "devastated".  She denies totally that she purchased an assault rifle shortly after that.
 
This blog is sorry if this entry blows the cover on the FBI plan to trap Romo.  But this blog is following in the traditions of the mainstream media revealing secret information to undermine this country.  Besides, this blog supports the Dallas Cowbosys, and they need Romo--despite the bonehead plays.  Maybe fare of the FBI will get Romo's mind back on football, so long as Jessica does not kill him.

No comments: