Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great Depression

See immediately previous entry, and reference to the words of FDR.  Anyone who even mentiions the term "Great Depression", or simply "depression", should be shot.  If you do not understand that, you do not understand FDR's words at all.  Fear mongerin is fear mongering, and that is what you are doing when you start scaring with those words.

P.S.  Yes, I know I used the words.  But I did so only to label people who "warn" about the economy going into that black hole as the fear mongers they are.  So my mind and heart are pure.  Theirs are as black as Hell.  Until we stop paying any attention to the fear mongers, we will never deserve better than we are getting.   I know.  This is just one of a multitude of reasons that the mainstream media should just go away, and disappear forever.  But I have confidence taht is already happening. The question is:  Do you want to let those fear mongers destroy all of us before they disappear?  I hope not.

No comments: