Monday, October 13, 2008

El Kabong!!!

How can you stay sane listenting to these Wall STreet failures like Paulson and Kudlow telling us that we should turn over complet power to the people who failed us?

I can only tell you my way.  Every time I hear the corrupt Paulson talk, I imagine "El Kabong" (old cartoon) swinging by and bonking him over the head with a guitar.  Every tie Larry Kudlow, or someone on CNBC, refers to LIBOR, or "interbank lending", I imanie the same thing.  Actually, I am imagining the same think every time I hear almost any of thise financial/Wall Street "experts" talk.

Yes, my fantasy life is now filled with caped figures swinging into action, and bonking all of these people over the head in the only way that carries the right impression of ridicule that these people (Kudlow and company) deserve.

I know.  You are probably calling the people with the white coats right now to pick me up.  But it is my story, and I am sticking to it.  For me, it keeps me sane to imagine "El Kabong"  "Kabonging" these people, rather than proving I am insane.

No comments: