Friday, October 3, 2008

Palin Gets It Right: Obama Is Unqualified To Be Commander-in-Chief, and is Unpatriotic

Nancy Pelssi called me "unpatriotic" for failing to support the Wall Street bailout bill.  Okay, she was referring to House Republicans, but her comments covered me as well.  Joe Biden called it "patriotic" for the "rich" to pay more taxes, which called me "unpatriotic", since I am not "rich" enough to pay more taxes.
 
I said in my blog entries then that, as far as I am conerned, that opened the door.  "Patriotism" is obviously fair game, as a thing to be mentioned and questioned in political debate.  As I said then, and say now, that means I am free, without guilt, to call leftist Democrats "unpatriotic" for their disgraceful comments undermining American troops, and probably resulting in the death of some of them.  Yes, I call leftist Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, Harry "the war is lost" Reid, and Barack "World Obama" unpatriotic, and I mean it.  They have American blood on their hands, and should not be elected to any political office in this country. In yesterday's entry, I called Harry Reid "the most evil man ever elected to the U.S. Senate, and I backed up every word of it--both yesterday and in previous entries in this blog.
 
This morning's example of the lack of patriotism of Barack "World" Obama was exhibited in a Sarah Palin interview with Carl Cameron this morning.  Palin repeated what she said in the debate, correctly quoting Obama as saying that all we are doing in Afghanistan is "air raiding villages and killing civilians."  This morning Palin correctly said that such a comment disqualifies Obama from being Commander-in-Chief.
 
Now that I have been liberated by leftist Democrats like Pelosi and biden, I have no hesitancy at all in going further than Palin.  Barack "World" Obama is not a patriot.  He has been unpatriotic on numerous occasions, including when he pursued the agenda of MoveOn.org in attacking General Petraeus, who has brought us to the brink of victory in Iraq--saving American and Iraqi lives in the process.
 
I am willing to say flatly (liberated by Pelosi and Biden):  Obama's lack of lpatriotism has cost American lieves in both Iraq and Afghanistan.  It has given aid and comfort to the enemy. 
 
When Obama talks about the U.S. doing nothing but air raiding villages in Afghanistan, and killing civilians, he is notjust insulting our military.  He is handing the enemy propaganda they can use against U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan to put their lives in danger.
 
Obama is responsible for the blood of American troops.  He is not qualified to be a boy scout leader, much less Commander-inChief.

No comments: