Wednesday, July 1, 2009

President Obama: Smoker; Sarah Palin: Marathon Runner Who Can Beat Him (Me and My SUPERIORITY To Obama)

Did you know President Obama still smoked? Neither did I, as the mainstream media continues to simply ignore his differences with God. Similarity between Barack Hussein Obama and God: Neither has a birth certificate. (joke)


What kind of example is it for people in geeneral, and black teenagers in particular, for Obama to cointinue to smoke? Not a very good one.


Yet another way in which I am SUPERIOR to Barack Obama. We already know I am a better feminist than he and his supporters are. We already know I am not as much of a hypocrite. Now we know I am a better role model, at least as far as smoking is concerned. Yes, I have commented, in this blog, on ANTI-SMOKING NAZIS who want to deny people CHOICE. Yes, on issue after issue, I am PRO-CHOICE, and leftists are ANTI-CHOICE (think bars and resturants here--not to mentioin the even more invasive laws the anti-smoking Nazis are passing in some cities and states). But I have NOT smoked at any time during my life, even though my mother smoked. I have smoked ONE (1)--or part of 1--cigarette in my entire life. As I said, SUPERIOR to President Obama (as so many other people are).


This CBS Radio News item came up in the context of a story about how Sarah Palin was confident she could beat Preasident Obama--at least in a marathon, where she has a sub-four hour time. That is a race I would pay to see. I agree that Obama would quickly be gasping. I won't go into the questioin of whether it is sane to run a marathon. I think it does reveal many of the qualities necessary to be President, and there is a question whether you have to be at least partially insane (in perhpas the same types of ways as a marathon runner) to be an effective President.


I do like the bumper sticker, "Don't blame me, I voted for Palin". As readers of this blog know, I WOULD have voted for Palin--even with the drag of John McCain on the ticker--except that McCain drove me away in the end (ruining me, in the end, as far as ever voting for any Republican "mocerate" again, and maybe for any Republican "establishement" candidate).


Yes, President Bush had a role in my total disillusionment with the Republican Party. Sarah Palin did not.

No comments: