Wednesday, July 15, 2009

President Obama at the All-Star Game: Perfect Guest Host for this Blog? (Although I Can Throw a Baseball MUCH Better Than Obama)

President Obama really cemented his legend as a comic genius last night at the baseball All-Star game:


1. He throws like a girl, or rather lilke the most helpless 1950's girl you ever saw (on video) try to throw a ball. It was so bad that the TV cut away from the cathcer, so that you did not see where the ball ended up.


2. Obama wore a White Sox jacket, and calls himself a White Sox fan. But, in his booth interview (while the game was ignored), Obama referred to "Cominskey Field" as the former home of the White Sox. As even I knew (never a White Sox fan), the correct name was "COMISKEY PARK". The PRESENT White Sox ballpark is called U.S. Cellular FIELD. Just how much of a White Sox fan is/was Obama?


3. The above is all a follow-up to Obama's speech overseas where he said (to "relate" to students, I think) that he met his (Obama's) wife IN CLASS. He actually met her AT WORK, when he was an intern at a law frim (or something like that).


I have a question about 3 above. Yes, it shows Obama is a comic geniius. But is he a DEAD comic genius. If not, it must be because his wife realizes that he will say ANYTHING that sounds good at the time, and that it doesn't really mean that he has forgotten where he met her--and maybe who she is (thinking of a DIFFERENT girl?).


Yes, this is the man who said there were 57 states, and that 1,000 people died in that tornado in Kansas a year or two ago (13 or so died). There are many other examples.


That is why Rush Limbaugh is theorizing that Obama's teleprompter was MURDERED, or perhpas committed SUICIDE--either because the teleprompter was incompetent or because Obama was incapable of reading it correctly. The Vicnce Foster mystery has nothing on this. Yes, Obama's teleprompter DIED suddenly (see Drudge headline--yesterday, I believe).


Why do I think Obama would be a perfect "guest host" for this blog? Well, he is a comic genius, and would provide comic relief while I am on vacation (July 17-July 28). But the main reason is that the harshest criticism I have gotten, outside of my comments on baseball, has been about typos, bad spelling (mainly typos), and other such errors. As I have noted, I don't even use "spell check", because my eyesight makes it a major CHORE for me. And I am not gettting paid for this. Well, I think Obama will fit right in as an author of this blog. Yes, I will sometimes get names wrong, either because I thought I knew the correct one or because I was too lazy to look up the correct spelling (or sometimes repeating the mistake of someone else). If Obama will just step in, you will not even know I am gone. In fact, you will probably notice an INCREASE in errors. Think of how much fun you would have jumping on my errors again!!!!! No, I am not worried about Obama sounding like a liberal. There have been a number of entries in this blog where I have noted that Obama often sounds EXACTLY LIKE ME (as Sotomayor has done). Yes, he usually says exactly the opposite the next day (such as on whether we can afford those huge budget deficits). As long as Obama stays in touch with this side of his "mulitple personality", I am confident that you will not realize I am gone if Obama "guest hosts" this blog--except he will be FUNNIER. I am confident he can even match the bloated verbosity that is a hallmark of this blog. If you see no entries from July 17 through July 27 (when I will be in New York City and Boston), it will be because OBAMA has let you down. I am issuing him an open invitation to him to be guest host of this blog. I am even willing to give him credit at the end (only at the end, in order to test out whether anyone can really tell the difference).

No comments: