Friday, July 17, 2009

Wall Street: The Stupidest People on Earth

Yes, before I went on vacation, I thought I should again warn you that the people on Wall Street truly are the Stupidest People on Earth.


As I told you last time, when the stock market had (again) DROPPED (although not as far as it is capable of dropping), IF you were going to trade stocks this summer you should do so during such a pullback. Otherwise, you are simply labeling yourself as one of those Stupidest People on Earth.


Yep. We are back in a stock market BUBBLE, after excessive gains over the past few days. Oh, the "news" was mildly favorable, but not nearly THAT favorable. It is not, as usual, that the stock market went up that is the problem It is HOW MUCH the stock market went up, as the Stupidest People on Earth went into action again.


I remind you again taht the period from the END of July to the beginning of October has produced a MAJOR decline in the stock market for at least FIFTEEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. The stock market has often gone up in July during that period, as Wall Street--8nlike sports bettors--simply REFUSES to learn from experience. However, once you head into August, the stock market has been a DANGEROUS place to be--especially if it is HIGH. Well, we are back to the stock market being TOO HIGH--way ahead of any slight good news from companies, or even more slight good news on the econoy in general.


Since last October, I have not missed on these "bubble" calls on Wall Street. I don't think I will miss this time. No, I can't guarantee you the stock market will go down today, or Monday, or next week. I can just guarantee to you that this is an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS time to invest in the stock market, as a trader, and that those who continue to buy in the midst of these computer gaming rallies really are the Stupidest People on Earth (after the mainstream "journalists", whho retired the original trophy).

No comments: