Tuesday, July 28, 2009

President Obama and Boston: Immature, Race Obsessed President Gets It Wrong--Or Should I have Yelled At Police?

I am willing to state it bluntly: President Obama does not have the broadness of vision to be President of the United States. No surprise, since he did not have the necessary experience to be President of the United States. I have agreed in this blog that this is the greatest challenge Sarah Palin faces for 2012, if she were planning to run for President then. She had virtually no choice but to resign as governor of Alaska--see blog entry--but people tired of the petty, immature parochialism of Obama are unlikely to want to look to a similarly inexperienced candidate in 2012 to correct the mistake. The industrial grade hypocrites of the left, of course, would argue that this blog ignored Palin's inexperience (except in relation to Obama) in connection with the Presidential race. Not true. Sarah Palin was running for VICE PRESIDENT--meaning that she would have been "seasoned" by one of the most experienced men ever to run for President (John McCain) before she would ever have had to (even speculatively) take over the top job. Notice how little you have heard from the "expereinced" Joe Biden (where I would prefer Sarah Palin to Joe Biden as President any day, expecially with the "team" put together by McCain in foreign policy). Palin, of course, was already better than McCain (or Obama) in domestic polilcy. It is one of those astounding hypocrises of the left that the tradition of the USA is to have a VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate IMMMEDIATELY "qualified" to be President of the United States. But it would be nice to have a PRESIDENT qualified to be President of the United States, IMMEDIATELY, and we do not have one. What we have is a petulant, race obsessed, power hungry Chicago/Harvard/leftist neophytes who is NOT "growing" in office because he believes he has nothing to learn.


Yes, I am talking--among many other things, including those 30 or so unelected "czars" subject to no supervision--about that incident in Boston last week. Amazingly enough, I was in Boston at the time visiting my older daughter (sandwiched between weekends in New York City visiting my younger daughter). My older daughter has pretty much bought into the leftism of Boston--to which she is exposed on a dailty basis. Her reaction to Obama's disgraceful performance regarding the Boston police--the President of the United States trashing local police, without facts or a recognition that he is President of all of the people--my daughter's reaction was pretty much the same as mine. I think it basically reflected the reaction of most of Boston (those who cared). Obama's reaction was "shooting from the lip", as badly as that "cowboy", President Bush, ever did. The hypocritical (worst hypocrites who have ever walked the Earth on two legs) have done their best to cover, but Drudge (gottta love Drudge) pretty much got it right in his headlines today: I supported Obama. I voted for Obama. I will never vote for Obama again." That was a quote from a lady cop in Boston, where a black cop also evidently said that the racism here was on Obama's side, and not the other side.


Let us segue to ME, circa 1969, in Arlington, Texas (visiting relatives either before going into the army or right after my honarable discharge in 1971). I was standing outside the house in which I was staying listening to a Cardinal baseball game on a trnasistor radio (reception only outside). Periodically, I would go back into the house. (Hey, I never said I was NORMAL). Guess what? Right. I was suddenly confronted by officers from TWO police cars, wanting to know what I wqas doing. I compounded the problem by saying that I was visiting family HERE IN DALLAS. Would you believe Arlington police officers are touchyt about people who consider Arlington merely part of Dallas? No, I was not arrested. However, neither did I YELL at the police officers (something which ticks them off even more than not knowing what city you are in--something I knew at age 22, but Obama hand this Harvard professor have obviously never learned). No, I do not think my race was a factor (just as I see no reason to believe that this Harvard professor's race was a real factor, except for HIM and the race obsesssed left). I was bluie eyed, with light brown hair, although I DO have that reputed 1/8 Indian (Native American) "blood" (the blood of us all is RED, in air). I guess the Arlington police may have had it in for INDIANS (Dallas COWBOYS and all, although that was still another city in that metroplex: Irving, Texas).


That was not my only brush with police in strange towns/cities. At about the time I was in law school, a bus left me off in Littlefield, Texas (I think, although it may have been some other Texas city/town--my family living ni LIttlefield for several years, outside of Lubbock). Digresson: I took the NYC-Boston BOLT bus, which was a bargain at $15, although avoiding rush hour is a good idea). No one met me, and I was looking for a phone, retuning to my suitcase as I did sort of a circular "search". Guess what? Yep. Only one police car this time, asking me to identify myself.


Then there was recently, when I ferried my younger daughter's car (don't ask why me) from El Paso to Cornell less than a decade ago. Guess what? Yep. I was stopped, for no apparent reason (alleged "eaving") in North Carolina. Racial profiling, or TEXAS PROFILING. Didn't yell that time either, although I was a little annoyed. My brother indicates that cars with out-of-state plates are routinely stopped in Memphiis.


Police are not, of course, perfect. They overreact. They are not "educated" to the extent of Harvard professsors, or Obama (usually, anyway). But who acted more maturely here? Yes, police may even sometimes react to race, although often logically (if two black men just stuck up a convenince store, should you really stop WHITE men?).


It is still true what this blog has been saying. The PRIMARY emphasis on race--the primary racism--in this country today is by people like Obama, Sotomaryor, the government of New haven, leftists, and the mainstream media (redundancies thoughout that list). MOST (I mean here ALMOST ALL) of the country in beyond race. Obama WON (albeit with a black bloc vote indicating that the left is keeping them from getting beyond race). It is the left, and the mainstream media (that familiar redundancy) that simply cannot get beyond race.


The immature, inexperienced President Obama is one of those leftists who just can't get beyond race (not to mention cronyism and an immature arrogance). Too bad--for all of us, including "minorities" the left is TEACHING to regard police as their enemy (instead of as the occasional annoyance I describe above from my own experiences).


P.S. It is still absolutely without question that we SHOULD "profile" in security checks at places like airports. For that matter, police SHOULD "profile" in terms of police resources. If there is more violence in Harlem, then PROTECTION of the people of Harlem requires a more significant police presence. None of this has anything to do with the Boston "incident", which strikes me as the kind of insignnificant thing that occasionally happens, like the "incidents" I describe above in which I was "involved

No comments: