Friday, November 21, 2008

Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press: R.I.P.?

The title is perhaps a shade optimistic, and just a shade premature wishing on my part. However, one of the news items today is that the "Anti-American, Despicable AP" (always use complete, official name in first reference) is cutting 10% of its work force.

Don't expect me to feel sorry for you if you work for the despicable AP. The five years of this blog has been the most extensive recording of which I am aware of the daily crimes of the despicable AP against "journalism" and this country. If you work for the despicable AP, you should not. You are working for an evil organization (whether you, yourself, are evil or not).

Nope. If you are working for the AP, and lose your job, I give you no sympathy. It will help you sleep better at night.

P.S. Yes, I realize that the last paragraph of this entry is less significant than it appears. I have often stated that I used up all sympathy I was born with by the age of 10. Even if I had any left, however, I would not waste it on anyone working for the despicable AP. No one should be working for that organization.

No comments: