Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tony the Accountant Catches BO (Barack "World" Obama) in Bed

"BO reminds me of the guy who's wife catches him in bed with another woman, thinking quickly, he says...."Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes? I find it incredible that the Democratic Party could present BO as their nomination for the President of the United States। Nobody knew anything about this guy, and when some startling facts in his past came to light, the Dems either ignored it or, worse, have covered it up।"

See yesterday's entry for my own view. My friend Tony, who is not as famous as Joe the Plumber (despite my efforts in this blog), insists people flood this blog whenever his name is mentioned (friends and relatives? Tony himself?).

I don't quite buy this idea that the public does not "know "who Obama is". I don't give the public a pass on this. The public does know enough about Obama to know that they will be electing, if they do, the most leftist government to ever control the U.S. government if they elect Obama, "Total Failure" Pelosi, and "Dirty Oil" Reid (Pelosi and Reid going into power again if Democrats control the House and Senate). I have no sympathy for anyone who later says they did not know who they were voting for. Yes, they did. As Tony says, they just will have chosen to believe the Obama campaign, instead of their own eyes and ears (as to Obama's record and extreme leftist views). Obama is the first candidate I have ever seen who has gotten away with: "judge me on what my campaign is now saying, and be part of history, and don't judge me on my record or what I have said in the past".

If voters buy this, they deserve what they get. It is said that people, especially in a democracy, deserve the government they get. If Obama, Pelosi and Reid control this country, that statement will never have been more conclusively proven.

P.S. As readers of this blog know, I regard polls as meaningless, evil things. So I do not know who will win today. But if it is a Democratic sweep, as the media wants it to be, "we", the public, fully deserve what we will get.

P.S. 2. I know that "BO" normally refers to "body odor". That is Tony's fault. Now he may say that he is just abbreviating, as people do in emails. I don't believe it. I believe, as you surely do, that he did that particular abbreviation deliberately, and with malice aforethought.

No comments: