Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Moderate" Republicans Beware: I Declare Vendetta (Blood Feud) With You

The title (a little dramatic license here) does not refer to all "moderate" Republicans, although most readers of this blog know that the views of most of them annoy me. But that is an argument over policy.

This trashing of Sarah Palin (see previous entry and the next one) is not a matter of policy differences. It is a matter of right and wrong; good and evil. Yes, CNN has shown itself to be evil, with its unrelenting personal attacks on Sarah Palin--as shown by multiple blog entries. MSNBC showed itself to be an evil, corrupt network long ago.

But a certain number of "moderate Republicans" have decided that trashing Sarah Palin is the way to retain power (for themselves) in the Republican Party; the way to curry favor with the mainstream media, and the way to find a scapegoat for the loss of "moderate" Republican McCain. Because of this, these certain "moderate" Republicans are willing to personally attack Sarah Palin as if they were working for the evil CNN or the evil MSNBC.

I don't turn the other cheek, as I have said before. I have had it. I hereby declare a vendetta--a blood feud for life--with those Republicans who are trying to advance themselves with these cowardly personal attacks on Sarah Palin. See the previous entry, where I declare my loss of respect for John McCain. "Loss of respect" is not sufficient to describe my reaction to those moderate Republicans willing to join in the persoanl attacks on Sarah Palin. I not only have no respect for those people, but I regard myself in a war to the death figuratively speaking) with these people.

I was never going to vote for another McCain type "moderate" anyway, as readers of this blog are aware. However, it is not merely a matter of not voting for them now. It is a matter of attacking them at every opportunity, with as much vigor as I can. If I even suspect that a Republican condoned these attacks on Palin (much less participated in them), I will oppose that Republican for the rest of my life, with every fiber of my being.

This is Hatfield and McCoy territory. I would rather my daughters married a leftist Democrat than one of these hated "moderate" Republications of the type willing to trash Sarah Pallin (or egg on the trashing).

As I stated, I am willing to debate legitimate policy differences with anyone. Those do not bother me. Believe it or not, I am even willing to vote for, and support, people who do not agree with me on everything. What I am not willing to do is support people (McCain was really one) who trash me, and people like me, personally, rather than debate our ideas. Most leftists are that way. But so are way too many moderate Republicans.

You people (you know who you are) are warned. The vendetta is declared.

No comments: