Saturday, December 13, 2008

Washington (state) and Atheist Intolerant Rudeness: Hell Fires Burning in Wait?

This is actually a case of this blog being right yet again. What did I tell you last year, and years before that?

I told you that the ACLU, and other leftists and atheists, are some of the most tolerant and rude people now existing on this Earth (rivaling "journalists" and Nacny Pelosi--always in the running in a designation like that).

Yep. This year has confirmed what I told you last year. The ACLU and other leftist types, such as the Governor of Washington state who encouraged this particular outrage). The ACLU, and these other leftist types, really want to eliminate Christmas as a religious holiday. Their stated goal is "freedom from religion" in this country. They know, as I know, that you cannot recognize Christmas as a religious holiday in this country and suggest that we should be totally "free" from religion in public discourse and policy.

News flash: Christmas celebrates the birth of Christ. More than that, and this is a real "news flash" for the ACLU and the left, Christmas celebrates the birth of the Son of Godl--not just the birth of an historically important figure (although Jesus was certainly that). Nope. It does not matter whether Jesus was actually born on December 25 (there are some who doubt, even now, whether the current Messiah was born in Hawaii)

Thus, many anti-Christian, leftist fanatics would dearly love to ban Christmas. However, they know they presently can't . That means, as I said last year, that they are conducting a guerilla war to make sure that Christians (the majority of the contry--I don't count hypocrite, Pelosi, who is not a Christian, as I pointed out in detail in previous entries, but a hypocrite whose "religious" beliefs are essentiall the same as mine). This is typical of the rudeness and intolerance of the left, and this portion of the left in particular (a big portion of the entire left). Yep. . I am talking about Washington state, where the Governor allowed a poster insulting relition to be posted right next to a Nativity scene (a direct insult to Christians more serious than the infamous, Danish Muhammad cartoons). The mainstream media, of course, has been generally tolerant of this outrageous insult (not required by the Constitution, despite the Governor's sputing of the ACLU party line--does this Governor really speak for most of the people of Washington state?). Basically, only Bill O'Reilly has been wiling to really make an issue out of this typical rudeness--this one incident among many in that guerilla war against Christianity in this country--a guerilla war against even recognizing the Christian heritage of Western Civilizaion (as it used to be taught when I was growing up).

Yes, "Journalists" have again exposed themselves for the sanctimonious, evil, cowardly hypocrites that they are. Many "journalists", and "news" outlets, would not even print/publish the Muhammad "cartoons" for fear of "offending" Muslims. It would probably be big news if Muslims protested the Washington poster, but Muslims recognize an attack on Christianity when they see it (even though the poster is phrased in terms of an attack on all religion, and it is an "attack"). "Journalists" approve of "offending" Christians. They do not approve of "offending" others, even if it means abandoning "free speech" and "freedom of the press". "Journalists are beneath contempt. I digress (not really).

I have described this issue, accurately in other entries. People in this country are not entitled to be free from contact with the majority Christian religion. It is like being present when "grace" is said, or a benediction is given, or they announce "God Save this Honorable Court (which, of course, is not a reference specifically to Christianity, but is a reference to God, as is true of the Declaration of Indpendence). You are merely a rude, uncouth, intolerant person if you stand up while someone is saying "grace" to protest that religion is mere superstituion that is hurting humanity, and has hurt humanity. If you want to say that, you should publish a book, or get your ordinary non-God fearing "journalist" to put you on TV. You should go on Alan Colmes' radio program, as he gives air time to these anti-religious kooks. To try to bootstrap a rude insull--designed to make others feel badl--into a promotion of you ideology--as the atheists and Governor is Washington Staate did--is intolerance at its finest, or worst.

Some wonder how I, as an admitted agnostic, can be so critical of people who believe like me. Well, these people do not believe like me. They have some of the same beliefs about religion that I do. But I am not an intolerant, rude religious bigot. these people are. I include Alan Colmes with those people, along with the ACLU, Nancy Pelosi, the Governor of Washington, and many other leftists. If your goal in liffe is to attack Christians, and try to make them feel bad (like ruining their holiday for them and suggesting their religion should only be practiced behind closed doors), I have no patience with you. You do not believe like I do--however similar some of our views on some aspects of religion may be. Yes, for the intolerant left, this really does come down to homosexual conduct and abortion. They have gotten the idea that "Christians" (who are really Christians, rather than the kind of fraud that Nancy Pelosi, and many leftists, are) are the main force opposing those leftist "faith" beliefs. To leftists, that is heresy of a severe enough kind to justify burning "Christians" (the "real" ones, who actually take their religion seriously as the Word of God) at the stake.

Some people (well, one) have criticized me for dondemning "journalists", and other leftists (such as CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and the rest) to Hell. I have responded in the past (okay, once, on AOL) by noting my own self-sacrifice. I am an agnostic. That means that, according to most Christian religions, I am doomed to go to Hell. I am willing to wish that Hell exists, even though it means my own suffering for all eternity, just because of the result for leftists, and leftist ideology,. Okay. There is something a little vincictive about tis. But you have to admit it is self sacrifice on my part. Plus, of course, I do not actually wish those people to Hell (a place, remember, in which I cannot devoutly believe, no matter how much I wish it to exist). It will just give me enormous satisfaction to meet all of these "journalists", and other leftists, there.

Now I have said before that God and Satan could try to cheat me here, since it will hardly be Hell for me to meet Nancy Pelosi, Wolf Blitzer, Keith Olbermann, and the rest in Hell. I could be denied the knowledge, as I am tormented for eternity in Hell, that all of these leftists are there. Won't work. If Hell exists, they will be there. Both reason and faith (my kind of faith) tell me that. So all I need to know to be happy for all eternity is that Hell exists. I will assume the rest, and this will be unshakeable (whatever the unreliable evidence of my senses in Hell). If I am in Hell, Keith Olabermann and all of CNN and MSNBC will be there, along with many other leftists (including basically all of the ACLU). No other belief is possible.

As I say, some may be critical of me suggesting that so man "journalists" will be in Hell, just because they disagree with me. If you have that view of my position, you are not paying attention. I don't say "journalists" will be in Hell because they disagree with me (or that anyone else will be). It is the way in which they disagree with me, and their promotion of affirmative evil, which condemns them to Hell (if it exists). Actually read the blog entries through sometime. You might understand what I am actually saying, instead of your assumption of what I am saying.

Whatever you think of my attitude toward the evils of present day "journalism", however, you have to admit one thing. Is it really likely that I will go to Hell, while those who authored, or support, that outrageous Washington state anti-religious poster in the state capital building, do not end up in Hell? Oh, you could try to give some "spin". But you have to admit that, if Hell exists, those people are going to Hell. If you disagree with that one, you might as well believe in religion. You certainly don't believe in reason. I admit that it will be icing on the cake, even if I can't expect it, to actually meet a lot of these people in Hell. There are some things that are just too much to expect.

No comments: