Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Campbell Brown, Continued

A constantly horny MALE friend of mine read the previous entries and commented:


"Hey. Campbell Brown is gorgeous. Why would you not have Angelina Jolie type fantasies about HER? After all, Angie (as I know you refer to her) is not exactly a conservative."


My reply:


"Without commenting on whether Campbell Brown is gorgeous, except to a male in heat, I don't look at here the way I look at Angie. A black widow spider is gorgeous, in her own way, but I just can't have fantasies about them. I rest my case. Angie just does not have the same mean spirited edge as Campbell Brown, whatever her politics."

1 comment:

Slapinions said...

RE: Campbell Brown.

To be crude, I'd **** her, but then I'd giggle about her Michael Jackson nose.

Just being blunt.

Dan