Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chuck Norris, Continued

I know. Someone (name withheld to protect the innocent) saw the previous entry, and immediately told me that Chuck Norris would NEVER puch out Campbelll Brown, no matter what the provocation. That person even said that she does not think Chuck Norris would puch out even a male "journalist", no matter what the provocation, because Chuck Norris is a GENTLEMAN (implyig that I am not--which I am afraid is a true fact).


I already apolotized to Chuck Norrise for trivializing his serious, informed clumn. It was a FANTASY. You know, like the ones I have about Angelina Jolie (of a different type). Why do you have to RUIN my FANTASY? I know it is not real. I know that Chuck Norris would never puch out a female "journalist". I don't quite know that Chuck Norris would never puch out a male "journalist". I have to keep some illusions lhere. But I assume it would take MAJOR provocaton, and not just normal CNN lies.

No comments: