Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boycott Yahoo: A Partisan, Leftist Organization

This is about the 20th time I have called for everyone to boycott Yahoo, because Yahoo News is merely an instrument of leftist political propaganda. Every time I have so labeled Yahho, I have done so with concrete examples of the propaganda. See the incarnation of this blog on Newsvine, although I don't know whether my articles are still maintained n that site (since I have abandoned Newsvine, an MSNBC site which itself is merely an instrument of leftist propanda).

What is today's outrage from the despicable Yahoo? Again, as Yahoo News so often does, the present FEATRURED PICTURE STORY is a HIT PIECE (AP hit piece) on Scott walker, the governor of Wisconsin. Yahoo is saying a PRANK CALL is adding to the "woes" of Governor Walker, because--not that Walker is being confronted with ILLEGAL acts by Democrats are vidious prank calls---but because the prank call "reveals" the "strategy" of the governor. Turst me. This has nothign to do with the merits of anything, or with real "news". It is LEFTIST PROPAGANDSA, pure and simple, and that is all Yahoo News ever features.

Nope. BOYCOTT YAHOO. I only keep the Uverse Yahoo defaut pages to keeep upr with the crimes of both Yahoo "News" and the "Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press" (always use the full, offical name in first reference). You can tell how bad Yahoo News is when youunderstand that the FEAUTRED Yaho "News" itmes on Unverse are almost exclsively from the "Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press" (in this context, repeating the complete, official name is imporant for the point). Tere is NO "conservative, or even neutral, input on Yahoo "News'. it is totally an outfit dedicated to leftist propaganda. I keep up with it to keep you informed, as I do with CNN. YHOU need to BOYCOTT Yahoo. I would tell you to boycott CNN, except you are already doing that on your own.

No comments: