Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Obama: Liar-in-Chief

Yes, I know the headline is harsh. But the man is so blatant in his use of the Orwellian Big Lie--almost as blatant as CNN, who approvingly repeats most of Obama's lies--that no other designation is really accurate as to our President.

Did you hear that speech in Cleveland, or excerpts from it? I could never make this up, and Obama has said the same thing MULTIPLE times. He said this, talking about his "winning the future" campaign: "Part of that (winning the future) s the government LIVING WITIN ITS MEANS, just like you do."

Say what? Obama's deficit for this year is projected to be 1.65 TRILLION dollars, and he is projecting deficits at or above a TRILLION dollars for the next TEN years or more.

But maybe this is a good thing. Maybe I should adopt the fantasy world of Obama, where trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see are "living within our means". No, I am aware that it is all an Orwellian Big Lie, where Obama thinks that constant repetition will convince people that he really thinks government should "live within its means". However, there are real ADVANTAGES to the Obama fantasy world.

First, I need someone to LOAN me 1.65 trillion dollars (the Chinese? Are even they that dumb?) It will be nice to be richer than Bill Gates. What? You say I will not be rich--that I can never pay the money back? Oh, you fool. That is the beauty of it. I don't have to pay it back. In fact, all I need to do is BORROW the money to make interest payments. And if things really get desperate, I will simply buy up my own notes with money I PRINT (as Ben Bernanke is now doing for Obama at the Fed).

Iknow. You say it can't last. The reckoning will eventually come, and I will have nothing. Oh, you fool. You miss the point. By the time of a reckoning, I will be DEAD. And think of how WELL I can live in the meantime.

It is sad when satire is this horrifying. Because that is exactly what Bernanke and all of our politicians are doing. They are counting on being DEAD, or at least out of office, when the chickens come home to roost. They may be miscalculating, and we may no longer have that much time, but there is no doubt that phisolophy is how we got in this mess.

If my actually believe that Obama is trying to "make government live within its means", which is how I think he actually put it, I am sorry for you. You live in an even stranger fantasy world than he does, or even than the mainstream media does, because they don't RELLY believe this absurd statement. They don't beilieve eithe in the importance of "making government live within its means", but they somehow expect YOU to believe Obama means it. Or they expect you will believe it if it is repeated ten thousand times. Obama says it because he thinks it sounds good, and does not think you will ever stop to think whether it makes any sense at all.

You are really as dismally stupid as Obama thinks you are if you buy this absurdity. For Obama, and for his supporters, this is mere POLITICS and POWER. They expect to get away with it, because they expect no one will really believe it when people like me say that "The Emperor has no clothes on.". I think better of you than that, although I admit to doubts from time to time (much as clergymen may sometimes doubt their faith).

If Obama ever should succeed in brainwashing me, just point me to my 1.65 trillion. I am willing to give Obama economics a try, so long as I see that 1.65 trillion waiting for me to lift my finger and borrow it (with an indefinite time to pay it back). Hugh Hefner, watch out.

P.S. Note, as usual, that the above has neither been proofread nor spell checked, due to bad eyesight, which is true of all three articles written tonight.

No comments: