Friday, April 8, 2011

Donald Trump and Bill Cosby: Hero and "Full of It"

Bill Cosby is the "hero" in the title, and Donald Trump is "full of it". Yes, I am quoting Bill Cosby on that, as Bill Cosby was in a position to comment on a Donald Trump interview on Thursday. I would guess Bill Cosby and I disagree on a number of things, although I know that we also agree on a number of things (including the need for individual responsibility by African-Americans, no matter how much racism there is, and that children are generally brain dead). I would go so far as to say that modern children, like my daughters, STAY brain dead a lot longer than in earlier generations, and that women are especailly susceptible to this continuing condition. But I don't claim Cosby agrees with me totally on this. I digress. The point is that Cosby is a HERO, and pretty darn smart. I may not be a hero, but I am really smart. The oint here is that when Cosby and I do AGREE, you can take it to the bank. See my earlier article this week (foresight again) wherein I told you that Donald Trump will never be President. I also suggested Trump was all about Trump, and Cosby agreed with me--saying that the thought Trump liked to hear himself talk. Think of how DUMB CNN and the rest of the media, including Fox News, are for paying so much attention to Trump. Part of this, of course, is because the mainstream media want to USE the "birther" "issue" to discredit Republicans, and are perfectly willing to promote Trump as a typical Republican. Fox is willing to promote Trmp because Fox is Fox (incompetent "journalists" with cable TV minds). Cosby is right on Trump, and so am I. Take it to the bank. Birthers. See my previous article about Trum, wherein I gave my views on the "issue' of whether Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. I will say that Anderson Cooper and CNN are doing their best to change my mind, and get me to applaud Donald Trump. Yes, there is NO EVIDENCE that Obama was not born in Hawaii--just SPECUALTION based on the curious inability of Obama to produce an ordinary hospital birth certificate--and based upon the obvious refusal of the media to make ANY effort to really look into the matter (as the hypocrites at CNN were perfectly willing to do as to the RUMOR that Sarah Palin's baby was not really her baby). But see my previous article, whrein I showed that CNN is perfectly willing to SPECULATE on the "sticking points" on the spending bill to keep the government going, with NO EVIDENCE. Nope. Anderson Cooper had no more basis for speculaton than Donald Trump has on the birthplace of Barack Obama. I am this close (visualize two fingers held really close together) to announding that BARACK OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA. Yes, that is total speculation, with no apparent purpose except to "gig" Obama and Democrats. But you can say the same thing about Anderson Cooper and CNN--every single day on almost every single issue. For the mainstream media, AGENDA IS ALL. They don't care about consistency or facts. As I have often stated, I am NOT a "Christian" (although I was raised Presbyterian). I don't turn the other cheek. In other words, I definitely do not care about being "fair" to Barack Obama, as the mainstream media people do not care abut being fair to conservatives like me. The only reason I have not given in to temptation here is my own inherit inability to be dishonest, along with a concern for my own credibiity and that of conservatives in general. You will note that CNN has NO concern for honesty, credibility or anything but agenda. But then NO ONE watches CNN. It may be, therefore, that CNN is paying for its myriad evils. However, the mainstream media as a whole--no better than CNN and MSNBC--is still powerful enough to act as a propaganda arm for the Democratic Party in so many dishonest ways. No, even though I don't much respect Fox News, Fox is NOT as much a propaganda vehicle on the right--once you get past Hannity. Fox puts on the liberal viewpont, even if they may often seem to favor the conservative viewpoint. CNN and the rest of the mainstream media do not even intend to recognize that the conservative viewpoint exists. Again, see my previous article and the stunning assertion that it is all right for DEMOCRATS to shut down the government over funding Planned Parenthood, while it is not okay for Republicans to be that passionate about the same issue. CNN clearly believes Planned Parenthood has a RIGHT to be funded. That is because CNN is a propaganda PAC (political action committee), and not a "news" organization. That is true of every other mainstream media outlet--especially the "Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press" (complete, official name). Tirade/rant over. P.S. Correction: Somewhere above, and I don't see well enough to easily find it or do computers well enough to effectively search, I think I put the wrong word. I know. With all of the typos, why worry about one word. But it nags. So if you see the word "inherit" above, it should have been "inherent". How can I say that when I can't proofread? Well, it is a matter of memory, and a nagging feeling at the time that I was typing the wrong word. So this is not really for you, but just to bring peace to my own psyche. What if my memory is wrong, and I either did not make a mistake or am remembering the wrong mistake (there surely being several mistakes, after all)? Does not matter. This is just to end a nagging sore in the back of my brain in the least painful way (to me).

No comments: