Monday, October 31, 2011

Fox News: Boycott Fox, The Unfair and Unbalanced Network

If Obama can grant waivers from ObamaCare, I can grant a waiver to MYSELF on this blog's rule that Fox News, the unfair and unbalanced network, not be mentioned by name in this blog. The purpose of this waiver is, of course, to make it crystal clear who I am talking about, as I REAFFIRM my suggestion that you BOYCOTT Fox News. I, myself, have decided to reduce my total daily SURFING time to nomore than 5 minutes of Fox "News" (the only amount of time I can stand, and the same limit I have on every otehr TV "news' outlet. The only exception, obviously, will be if--as last tnight--I watch a "story for MATERIAL for this blog, as I get angrier and angrier. No, I do not support SPONSERS advertising on Fox, either. 5 minutes was all I could stand this morning, as I followed up on the atrocoius Fox story on Hrman Cain "broken" last night. See the previous blog article.


No, tjhe terrible, evil racists of Fox "News" did NOT improve over Geraldo Rivera this morning. There was all of the SPECUALTIOIN about whether there will be "more" allegatioins surfacing, and all of thehysteria about how, somehow, this is some sort of major "news" event. Contrast this with the way the mainstream media STONEWALLS much more major stories played up on Fox "News"--often more valid stories--on the grounds that the stories are not imporant (just the "conservative" Fox pursuing an agenda). Yet, Fox is fully as BAD as tthe WORST oft eh mainstream media on a story like this non-sotry on Herman Cain. Oh, Fox will put on more "conservative' counterpoints than the mainstream media, but that is just for the sake of CONTROVERSY. It does nto help either Herman Cain OR the "truth". Enough. Let me just assure you taht 5 minutes of Fox this morning was enough to CONFIRM my low opiinion of Fox--not only form last night, but from the past 5 years. You could almost see the GLEE as Fox's Carl (Karl?--who cares?) Cameron, and friends, virtually told viewers that now that this l"story" has GONE PUBLIC, Fox feels perfectly free to declrae that all coundaries and standards are gone. This is the typical Fox atrtitude, and it is an EVIL one. The mainstream media actually has a SUPERIOR attitude on this, although they use it selectively as a PROPAGANDA tool. Evil is evil, even if someone else has "broken the sotry first. Fox is going to report EVERY "rumor" on Cain over the next week or so, and Cameron and friends virtually told you so (actually, I would delete the "cirtually"). Fox "News" to viewers: Let the feeding frenzy beging, as WE grat white sharks circle for the unfair attacks. Again, let me remind you that the "unbalanced" in the headline does NOT refer to politcal bias, but to evil INSANITY.


No, I will not watch Fox 'News" for even a single minute more today. Not O'Reily. Not Hannity. Not VanSusteren. NOBODY. NO program. And Fox can be assured that I will abide by my 5 minute daily limit from now on. And I will NOT be enticed by mere "controversy" into watching more. To the extent I watch more individual stories when I surf across one, it will be no more often than CNN, or any other cable TV network. Fox is dead to me. This self-granted waiver is now over. His is the last time, barring another waiver for the purpose of pushing this boycott, that "Fox" will apper, by name, in this blog. Again, this blog is reverting to the correct name and description: the unfair and unbalanced network.


R.I.P., unfair and unbalanced network.

No comments: