Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs, R..I.P.

Steve Jobs was oneof the great geniuses of all time--not just of our time. The world will miss him.


But you wil hear all kinds of praise for Steve Jobs. I cannot add to it. Andit would be an insult to say Jobs deserves the praise more than Amdand Knox (seee previous article). Jobs deserves the praise more than anyone I know in th eworld today--Knox not even being a pimple on his ass.. Yet Knox got more press than Jobs will get, and may still almost be getting more press.


However, I am gong to get PERSONAL herre, and use the death of Jobs to make a point about WOMEN--at least the women I know. These are the most vicous, tugh creatures to ever walk the Earth. The carnivorous dinosaur--even the biggest and most ferociuos of them--were not even close.


Yes. Amazingly enough, I had a conversation a mere few months ago with my friend, Sylvia. Sylvia told me that she actually KNEW Steve Jobs (in a business context). Sylvia, in the 1990s (just as Jobs was about to AGAIN bring Apple to the top), worked for the Portland public schools. Sylvia has an IT degree, and was in a technical position helping the shcools deal with lproblems with their computers. In that context, Sylvia actualy MET Steve Jobs--evidently to talk to. At least, that was here story, and I have no reason to disbelieve it. Syliva does ot regard me as WORTH lying to. She would not demean herself by doing it.


You can understand my reaction: "Sylivia, you actually KNOW Steve Jobs!!!!! That is like knowing GOD. How come you have never told me that you met Steve Jobs? "


Well, Sylvia DISMISSED Steve Jobs as being a mere man--and a rather unimpressive one at that. I almost keeled over. 'Sylvia, this was STEVE JOBS. He is probably the primary genius int he world today."


Sylvia: So what. I was not that impresseed. And I don't see that he has done all that much.


You see what I mean? This is an example of the WOMEN I know. Sylvia may be the most extreme example, other than my own younger daughter, but she is really tYPICAL.


I eel sorry for young men out there, having to deal with these vicious creatures (because of their biological drives).


I apologize if you think I am being disrespectufl to Steve Jobs. I don't mean to be. But Steve Jobs does not need validation from ME (or the media types that will sound his praises, as they should). His record stands on its won. It is like Toomas Edison.


The queston is: Does Steve Jobs need validaton from SYLVIA.? I hope not, since I don't think he is going to get it. And, of course, he does not really need her validation.


Sylvia, of course, was basically saying that Steve Jobs put his pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us inferior men. I told her she was wrong. Steve Jobs did NOT put his pants on one leg at a time. He pushed a buttoon and his pants APPEARED on him.

No comments: