Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Public Employee Unions and the Mainstream Media: Contempt for the Public (NPR, Guest Villain)

AP?Yahoo "News" headline on Tuesday: "Agner Brews over Public Employee Pensions"

How do you know the above is PROPAGANDA, from "news" organizations with total contgempt for most of the public (a contempt that is reciprocated--or at least I hope it is, and is by me)? Well, I am going o show you exactly how you KNOW, but I knew as soon as I saw the headline. How? Look at that word "anger". That is usually a word the mainstream media uses when it is about to TRASH people, unless the rest of the headline indicates the "anger" is JUSTIFIED (or sometimes the lead paragraph). Further, WHOSE anger? The AP and Yahoo do not tell you. Look how different that headline looks if it reads (as it would if the AP was even neutral): "Public Anger Brews over Public Employee Pensions."

Quck cut to NPR, and that undercover video where an NRP executive again let the leftist/mainstream media cat out of the bag. These people have CONTEMT for the public in general--not just the "right wing". Yes, you got another DISGRACEFUL AP/Yahoo (boycott Yahoo) "News" headline saying that the NPR executive had merely been caught "blasting the Tea Party (no crime for the mainstream media). Actually, of course, the NPR exective was FIRED/resigned because he did a lot more than "blast the Tea Party". He insulted Christians. He basically used "guilt by association" to attack almost all Repubicans (see my previous article in this blog, as I have again been proven right in a single day). He slandered JEWS. The NPR executive further slandered Juan Williams, fired for exerciesing freedom of speech in a really innocuous way-Juan Williams being BLACK. Yes, by its own standards, NPR (and every peron on the network--perhaps every person who listens to them) is RACIST. Again, this is by NPR standards and not by mine (which are higher, and do not involve guilt by association). Yes, this was all said by the NPR exec in connection with a "sting" phone conference (I think it was by phone--anyway a conference) with MUSLIMS saying they were connected to the Muslim bortherhood in some way, and saying they wanted to donate 5 million dollars to NPR. The NPR exex also said--and we should take him up on it--that NPR could do without goveernment funding (yse, YOU pay for this propaganda outfit), and would probably be better off.

Yes, it was Obama--in the 2008 campaign--who said something like the following, in referring to middle Americans in Pennnsylvania small townss: They cling to their guns and their religion, and take out theeir frustrations on people who are different from themselves." Voters failed to take Obama's contempt for them into account. That was a voter mistake (although, to be fair, the laternative was McCain, who I refused to vote for, although I would never have voted for Obama). The mainstream media thinks exactly the way Obam thinks about ordinary Americans. (Yes, this quote is PART of the reason that Bill Maher and I agree that Obama is NOT a Christian. Certanily, no one at NPR is likely to be Christian. Yes, Bill Maher and I have many other reasons for the conclusion that President Obama is not a Christian--including Obama MISQUOTING the Declaration of Independence TWICE to leave out "by their Creator...")

Segue back to the "Anti-American, Despicable Associated Prfess, and Yahoo "News". Doubt me, maybe because you think I am "extreme" (even though I keep being PROVEN right)? Don't doubt me. Here is a one sentence PARAGRAPH from the middle of the AP story:

"Many members of the public look at public employee pensions better than they have with ENVY." (emphasis added)

Read that sentence again, and realize that thesee people look at you with CONTEMPT. Yes, pubic employee unions also have CONTEMPT for the public that they seek to eXTORT and BLACKMAIL. You think that is too harsh? Nonsense. An item o ftoday's news is an ORGANIZED disrutpion (as distinguished from disorganized "disruption" by SOME Tea Party people during the health care debate, because of individual anger) of a "town hall" meeting being held by a Republican asssemblywoman and Repubican Congressman (who routinely holds such eetings). And read my article withint the last week explaining that EVERY DOLLAR that public emplyee unions COMES FROM THE PUBLIC (not just the taxpayers), because every dollar the unions extort by sweetherart deals from politicians who rely on their votes is a dollar which cannot be spent on some OTHER PUBLIC PURPOSE. No, I am not saying that public employees should not be paid enough to attract quality people. I am sayhing that theses pensions that members of the public look on with ENVY are extorted directly from the public money by public employee unions extortion, and exploitation of conflicts of interestr inherent in the "collective bargaining" of public employee unions.

ENVY. I jsut can't believe it. I don't EVNY what other people have. I don't ENY the "rich" . That is leftist Democrats. But I have OUTRAGE that public employee unions extort FROM THE PUBLIC better pensions than members of the public ordinarily have. ENVY. Can it get any worse llthan the despicable Associated Press. Nope. It can't. As I have repeatedly said, there is NO "news" organization worse than the AP in this, or any other, UNIVERSE. That is because it is impossible to be worse. See my previous article where Hillary Clinton agreed with me on this (sort of), by saying lthat Al Jazeera was better than American "news" organizations. She was right, but merely repeating what I said long ago. I am glald she caught up.

Q.E.De people--the mainstream media and other leftist Democrats--hold the public in general in CONTEMPT. You should definitely return the favor. I do.

P.S. Note, as usual, that the above has neither been proofread nor spell checked (my eyesight). That is true of every article on this blog until further notice

P.P.S. You want to see just how right I have been PROVEN in my statements (see previous articcle) about the hypocrisy of leftists on "guilt by association", consider that this NPR exective said the following about ALL Tea aparty people: "They are scary, racist people." Yes, he basically called ALL Tea Party people "Neanderthals", and worse (after all, what was wrong with Neanderthals--yet another grop he probably trashed, although I am not absolutely certain he used the word, since that came to me second hand rather than adirect audio excerpt). .

No comments: