Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Anderson Cooper Trashes Muslim Religiion, and Receives Threats from Muslim Extremists

"Uh...Skp"


"You again. Did I not tell you to hack into someone else's blog, and to stop sabotaging mine? "


"But no one else is so outrageous. You get things totaly wrong. Anderson Cooper did not trash the Muslim religion. CNN would never do that. I saw tonight's program, and Cooper gave a sympathetic "hearing" to an ANTI-CATHOLIC (at least "anti" the Catholic Church) person who says that the Catholic Church needs to be transformed from top to bottom, and the "culture" completely changed. He blames the Catholic Church, FOR CENTURIES (no evidence) for systematically encouraging and covering up pedophilia (albeit he agres that it would be heresy to blame homosexual priests for it)."


"Well, maybe my anonymous sources got this slightly wrong. But let me get this straight. Are you saying that Anderson Cooper would put on this kind of SMEAR of the Cahtolic Church, while CNN is constantly saying that it is ANTI-MUSLIM to suggest that Muslims should "clean house" in terms of the extremists in their midst? Does that not make CNN and Anderson Cooper ANTI-CATHOLIC BIGOTS? By their own standards? ALL Catholic priests are not pedophiles, and ALL Catholic children are not abuseed. Is it not BIGOTRY to condemn the entire chruch based on the actions of a few?"


"Yuo twist everything to suit yourself. You may have a point about CNN anti-Catholic bigotry--even anti-Christina bigotry. But I am telling you that your headline is 180 degress wrong. Anderson Cooper did not come close to trashing the Muslim religion, even as practiced in the world today."


"But what about those threats. Surely, I don't hear about any CATHOLICS sending death threats, or other threats, to Anderson Cooper."


"Skip. You are just trying to be sarcastic and clever again. You KNOW that Catholics do not do that sort of thing these days. It sort of went out with the Inquisition."


"But MUSLIMS do it. They threatened anyone who published those Danish CARTOONS. They rioted and killed people because a fringe religious kook burned the Koran. They RIOTED over those Danish cartoons. American media outlets were AFRAID to run the cartoons. I could not have got that 180 degrees wrong. If Anderson Cooper had said bad things about Muslims, he would have rfeceived threats."


"Righ. Probably. And--beofore you say it--"moderate" Muslim mosques would probably NOT have condemned thoes "offfended" people who would go to such extremes in the name of their religion. But you got it WRONG, Skip. There were NO THREATS. You just had a guy trashing the Catholic Church, and getting softball questions. No challenge from Cooper (yes, I have heard him when he asks a question in that disbelieving, challenging tone.). But no threats from ANYONE. My question is whether you are trying to get Cooper killed by suggesting he has trashed Muslims."


"Hey. Would I do a despicable thing like that? "


"Yes, Skip, you would."


"Actually, I would not. But I admit that I wrote the headline KNOWING that you would hack in to correct me. You are right. It is all meant to be sarcastic. Don't you feel bad that you are so easily taken in?"


"No, Skip. I heard your own mother called yo "mean" tonight, as she approaches 90. And your only female "friend", Sylvia, called you "mean" a matter of minutes after that. And you know Sylvia can hardly stand to talk to you these days, because you are OLD and cranky. It is no wonder that NO woman will have a romantic relationship with you. That is why your brother said you should run like Hell if Angelina Jolie ever showed up at your door wanting sex. You would have to conclude she was there to TAKE YOU OUT. And you have the nerve to imply that homosexuality might have something to do with sexual abuse by priests. You should be so lucky as to be as normal as homosexuals."


Oh. I am not SURE that homosexuality had anything to do with the absue problem in the Catholic Chruch. But I do KNOW that the "study" announced to day had NO real basis for coming to that conclusion. That is mere political correctness, which is why Anderson Cooper brought it up in one of those softball questions. CNN is all agenda, all of the time, and they ARE anti-Catholic, anti-Christian BIGOTS. I am waiting with bated breath (but not trying to hold my breath that long) for CNN to put on Bill Maher EVERY DAY to expalin how he believes Barack Obama is NOT A CRHISTIAN (as to which I fully agree with Bill Maher). You will remember that CNN put Bill Maher on almost every day against Christine O'Donnell to expalin his opinion of her religion and attack her sincerity with that old "withchcraft comment".


"Skip. You have to get over this obsessiion with CNN. "


"When CNN gets over its racist, bigoted obsession with political progaganda and agenda, then I will consider a truce. Until then, I will call them as I see them."


P.S. Yes, no proofreading or spell checking (eyesight). However, what I really want to say is that I don't undrstand how ANY real Catholic or real Chrisitian can pay any attention to either CNN or the rest of the mainstream media. In fact, I don't know how any such person can vote DEMOCRAT. You know that Obama despises you as a hick, as he said in San Francisco. And then there was Obama levaing "by their Creator" out of the Declration of Independence--TWICE. Wel, I guess if I were a Christian instead of an agnostic, I might understand. As it is, I jsut think you are fools--you Christians (real, committed Christians) who vote for leftist Democrats. As Bill Maher says, Obama is a SECULAR HUMANIST. In other words, his "religion" is "leftist ideology".

No comments: