Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yahoo: Britney Spears and Kardashian Wear the Same Dress: Boycott Yahoo

Yes, I have stated that I have the AT&T internet service, which provides a "default" "welcome" page from Yahoo "News" That page has a FEATURED picture story that I have--oten--previiously exposed as stupid and AGENDA driven. Yahoo "News" is a leftist grop, reporting only leftist stories (mainly from the leftist AP). That is the main reason I have told you to boycott Yahoo.


"Spears, Kardashian Rock in the Same Dress"


Yes, that is THE FEATURED STORY--the featured picture story--on that national Yahoo "News" page last night. I bet you did not know that Yahoo was that SEXIST. I have told you that Yahoo is an evil organizatio--ssee, for example, yesterday's story--but do you women out there really want to associate with an organization that regards you as that SHALLOW? Yes, it has been the biggest SHAME of my life--even beyond raising TWO feminist daughters--that leftists have forced me "out of the closet" as a feminist--more feminnist than alomst every leftist out there, especailly in the media.


Yep. That Yahoo headline--featured as TEH PICTURE SOTRY of last night--OFFENDED ME on behalf of all women. The idea that this "story" was IMPROTANT is so insulting to women that I can't even imagine why ANY woman does not join my boycott of Yahoo.


Yes, this is one of the reasons I do not excuse Yahoo for not actually generating these stories itself. Yahoo decides what stoires to FEATURE, and thereby condemns itself as an evil organization.


BOYCOTT YAHOO. Yo cannot call yourself a feminist (like me--sheame on me) unless you do.

No comments: