Friday, May 27, 2011

Geitner, Tax Cheat and Obama Treasury Secretar, Gets Stimulus Funds

"Tax Cheats Receive Funds from Stimulus"


That was a Yahoo featured picture story headline last week. It is the only time I have ever seen a Yahoo featured picture story which has to be regarded as unfavorable to the Obama Administratioin. Yes, it turns out that people show OWE the government money for unpaind taxes actuall received money from the Obama/Democrat "stimulus" bill. "Tax cheats" is obviously a pejorative term that MAY not apply to all of them, as it has not definite meaning.


"Oh, Ski"


"I can't believe it is you again. I thought I called Homeland Security to stop you from hacking into my blog anymore". .


"They can't even do anything about the Mexican border, although I admit that they are hdandicapped by Obama and the Democrats pandering to what they think Hspanics want--the Hispanic vote--which may be about the most bigoted approach to Hispanics in the country tody. But I digress, mainly to keep you from saying it. Homeland Security has no chance against The Shadow. 'What evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows.' I may not know what evil lurks in the hearts of all men, Skip, but I know what evil lurks in your false headlines. Yuo KNOW that Geitner did not receive any stimulus funds. And you KNOW that the headline featured on Yahoo did not refer to Geitner."


"Hey. They headline said that tax cheats got stimulus money. Geitner is a tax cheat (although I admit that is a pejorative term of no exactd meaning). Simple deductive logiv tells you that Geitner received stimulus funds."


"Skip, Skip, Skip. You sometimes brag about your course in classical logic you took at New Mexico State Universiy, while you were majoring in physics before going on to law school after an army stint. You KNOW that a classical logical syllogism like this must start with LL tax chearts receiving stimulus funds. Not only did Geitner eventaully pay all of his delinquent taxes, albeit when he was aware he had to if he wanted to advance in his career, the headline did NOT mean that ALL tax cheats recceived stimulus funds. It is libel for you to say that Geitner received any stimlus funds while workig as Treasury Secretary for the Obama Administration."


"Okay. Okay. I admit I got carried away. I still can't believe that a 'tax cheat' got appointed Treasury Secretary. No Republican President could have gotten away with that. And look at all of those ObamaCare waivers, if you want to see CORRUPTION at work. But I guess that even the people of the Obama Adminstration could not be THIS corrupt as to have the Treasury Secretary pay himself stimulus funds. I take it back. That raises the question of WHO did receive funds from the "stiimulus" bill, since it basically seems to have been a Democrat sush fund. But that is for another article. In the meantime, I am going to have to see what Homeland Security is doing about you. The Obama Administration is probably spending all of its time checking out my criticisms of Obama. Did you see where the Obama Administration has a guy whose sole job is to monitor what people are ssay;ing about Obama oline? NOT the Secret Service?

"Yes, Skip. I DID see that, and I knew you would eventually bring it up. You know you are not important enough for them to worry about."

No comments: