Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Obama and Democrats Intend to Kill My 89 Year Old Mother, and She Knows It

My 89 year old mother grew up in a union household in the Great Depression. In other words, she has been a lifelong, FDR Democrat. She bascially thinks Herbert Hoover tried to kill her, by payng more attention to the WORLD than to making sure she had enugh to eat. Further, my mother despised Geoge W. Bush (from the beginning), while I voted for him twice (before disowning him in 2006 for the same reasons I could never vote for Obama, since Obama is in the midst of Bush's third term on domestic issues--and many foreign ones, although where he has followed Bush Obama has found his only real froeign policy succcesses). I tell you this just so you know that my mother has never been a conservative, although I have been one since high school.


My 89 year old mother regards President Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi as just as bad as Herbert Hoover (her ultimate standard for bad public officials, even though I try to explain to here that Roosevelt actually FAILED to end the Great Depression-which was finally ended by World War II--and Roosevelt's failure actually extended over a much greater time than that of Hoover). Not only does my mother (correctly) believe that Obama is trying to kill her (with the only question being whether she will live long enough for him to have to kill her), but Obama reminds her of Herbert Hoover--with Obama's focus on being a "citizen of the world" rather than on the interests of the United States and its people. In fact, one of my mother's main mermories of Hoower was of him overseas promising to make a better world, while she was facing not having enough to eat. She sees Oama overseas every time she turns around, saying the same sort of thing, and she has these nightmare flashbacks to Hoover (who was, by the way, tone deaf and too much a bloodless technocrat, rather than a free market conservative like the much less talented Warren G. Harding). Hooever did not actually "cause" the Great Depression, or do any worse in getting us out of it than Roosevelt (although Hoover made disastrous mistakes like protectionist tariffs, matched by Roosevelt RAISING TAXES). But Hoover deserved my mother's scorn, even if FDR did not quite deserve her praise. This is not really a digression, as the point is that my mother has SEEN Presidents who did not have her intrest at heart, and sees Obama as such a President. The difference between my mother and other lifelong Democrats (many of them) is that my mother is SMARTER. She does not buy into SCARE TACTICS on Mdicare. She sees clearly who is trying to kill her, and I have never seen her so stron in an opinion as the opinion(it is an opinion) that Obama and Congressional Democrats (like Reid and Pelosi) are trying to kil her.


Yes, I have mentioned my mothr before, as a KOOK because she continues to believe that Obama is a Muslim. Now I have shown you--me and Bill Maher--that Obama is NOT a Christian. But he is not a Muslim either. His religion is that very leftist philosophy that leads my mopther to believe he is trying to kill hre. FDR never gave my mother (rightly or wrongly) the impression that he was discarding all traditonal American values. Obama does give my mother that impression. Yes, my mother LIKES Social Security and Medicare (unlike me, who believes that we needed a very different approach to acieve, better, the same objectivews). But she still realizes Obama and the Democrats are trying to kill her, and DESTROY Medicare and Social Security. My mother does not trust Repubicans, and would not really trst me, but she KNOWS what Democrats are trying to do to her; to Social Security; and to Medicare.


You say that Democrats are trying to "save" Social Secruity and Medicare from those killer Repubicans? You should be ashamed of yourself. My mother--who despises Obama worse than I do, which totally explains that obviously false opinion that Obama is a Muslim--SEES THROUGH the scarfe tactics of Obama, the mainstream media, and Democrats without any difficulty at all (and without my prompting, as we ARGUE about politics more than we really agree).


WHAT does my mother know that many of you out there do not know? She knows that it is OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS who "cut" (supposedly) $500 BILLION dollars from Medicare, but is NOT using the money for Medicare. My mother KNOWS that trying to institute a massive Federal Government, central planning health care progaram for everyone is gokng to DOOM Mdicare. She is supported in this by the Medicare actuary, who says that much of ObamaCare carries the potential of HURTING care under Mediicare. Yes, my mother actually knows lthat Paul Ryan and Repubicans in the House are not propsoing--unlike Obama and the Democrats--to take ONE DIME fromMedicare for her, or for anyone now 55 years of age or older. Does that mean my mother cares nothing for her grandchildren (most of her children being 55 and older, including me)? No. That is because my mother KNOWS, and insists that FDR knw, that a Fedral Government spending out of control will KILL Social Security and Medicare. The programs cannot exist without a SOLVENT Federal Government, and my mother sees a Federal Government out of control. She says that FDR at least made people WORK for their money, while today everybody expects everything for nothing.


Does my mother totally approve of the Paul Ryan proposed FUTURE restructuring of Medicare? I don't know. I have some doubtrs on that. But my mother sees Republicans in the House TRYING to do something about an out-of-control Fedreral Government that she KNOWS is going to KILL Social Security and Medicare SOONER rather than later, because it is gong to kill this country. Further, my mother realizes that this means they --Democrats and Obama--are trying to KILL HER.


Yes, my mother has more direct reasons than even that for her opinion that Obama and the Democrats are trying to kill her. My mother knows all about the "Independent Payment Advisory Board". My 89 year old mother has picked up upon the fact that the ONLY way Obama and the Democrats can EXPAND MEDICAID, and create ever more "free" health care for "everyone", is to RESTRICT health care for people like her (on osygen and a "burden" on the system). My mother, wihout knowing who Paul Krugman is (big leftist theorist pretty much behind Obama and the Democrats)--my 89 year old mother KNOWS that the ONLY way that you can even attempt to get away with tis exploding spending, and ever more "entitlements", is to KILL OFF people like her. No, even that will not work, but my mother KNOWS that is what is ultimately intended--as Krugman said when he worte an article that the whole idea of "death panels" would have to be reborn (as if it ever went away), once the "hysteria" dies down.


Hold everything, you say. Am I really saying that Obama and Congressonal Democrats intend to KILL PEOPLE like my mother? Yes, I am saying that. I agree totally with my mother. And if you think I am being "harsh", look again at what Democrats are planning to MISREPRESENT for the 2012 election, to scare serniors. Already, there is that ad with Paul Ryan pushing a struggling grandmother off of a cliff. I am tired of swimpy Repubicans. REpubicans need to be SAYING that Obama and Democrats are trying to KILL Social Security and Medicare (whethr they really understand that or not). And, yes, they fully intend to limit Medicare, and deprive people like my mother of the care she is now receiving. In this latter case, I believe Democrats KNOW that they are going to have to use "death panels", and extensive rationing. They just refuse to admit it.


Back to my mother. How do I know that my mother thinks worse of Obama than I do? Well, you should hear what she says about him (nope, no racial epithets, but she despises him--trust me on this one)? I have a concrete example of my mother's opinion of Obama. She has been DEPRIVED of one of her main breathing medications--one that SHE believes does her the most god. Medicare won't pay for it, and it is EXPENSIVE. Yes, my brothers or I would pay for it, and the Medicare Drug Benefti Program is one of my many reasons for disowning President Bush. But you have to understand my mother. She has the fruga, soul of a Presbyterian SCOT (her married name being Scottish, but she being of basically 100% Swedish ancestry). My mother is going to use the medication Medicare pays for, if it kills her. BUT. She blames Obama. In a way, of course, she is right. This is EXACTLY what Obama and the Dmeocrats are moving towards. Eventually, with ObamaCare and out of control spending, EVERYONE in the position of my mother is ONLY going to get the care people like Krugman APPROVE (without right of suit or appeal, as you have with insurance companies). However, even though my mother surely has a case that Medicare is ALREADY trying to tiptoe in this direction, I don't really think Obama can be "blamed" for my mother no longer being able to get her favorite breathing medication under Medicare.


You can see just how convinced my mother is that Democrats and Obama INTEND TO KILL HER. And she is right, in thse sense that their prsent course of action is going to KILL people like my mother, and probably kill both Social Security and Medicare.


P.S. Yuo may think I and my brothers should FORCE my mother to buy whatever mediation she likes, without worrying about Medicare coverage. As stated, you don't know my mother. She REFUSES gifts. She REJECTS them, even at the cost of hurting the giver. She REJECTS bouquets. She won't buy CANDY BARS unlesss they are on sale. No, she is not poor, and neithr are her children (although none of us is rich, either). Yes, you might say my mother is going to LET Obama and the Democrats kill her, but you miss the point here. Once the Federal Government has complete control of the health care system, only the VERY RICH (and vavored--see those ObamaCare waivers) are going to have a CHOICE as to what kind of helath care they get.


P.P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). I know that you seniors out thre who are willing to be SCARED by Democrats (leftist, politician kind) can try to use the excuse that you can't possibly read my articles, and that very few people read them anyway. That may be true. But, again, you should be ASHAMED. My 89 year old mother, on 24 hour oxygen, SEESS TRHOUGH OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS, even though she was an FDR Democrat from a Democratic, union family. And FDR is still her hero. If even my mother can see exactly where Obama and the Democrats are taking us, and the LIES they are trying to cover themselves with, then I have NO sympathy for you other seniors out thre who let the Democrats continuously lie to you. Okay, I used up all sympathy I was born with by age 10, and would not sympathize with you anyway. But I don't even UNDERSTAND you. If you are this easily led, I am sorry to be part of such a SENILE group (almost, anyway, at 64). And what can I say about you Repubican politicians out thre? You RUN from the mainstream media and the term "death panel". You RUN--again probably in fear of the partisan mainstream media--from accusing DEMOCRAS and OBAMA of DESTROYING MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY--ultimately killing people. Instead, you want to "talk around" the Ryan plan. Now I am no great fan of the Ryan budget, because it TAKES TOO LONG to even make a dent in the budget. But to accuse Ryan of tryig to "kill Meicare" is beyond stupid. If Republicans cannot defend themselves against that, they SHOUYLD LOSE. And is seniors let Democrats lie to them, they deserve what they get. And they WILL get it. My mother is not wrong here. Obama and the Democrats are out to kill her.

No comments: