Thursday, June 19, 2008

Family Reunion

This will be the last new entry, probably, until Tuesday morning.

After surviving my week long visit to see my two daughters in Boston, I will see them again, along with 3 of my four brothers and some assorted nieces and nephews, in Denton (outside of Dallas/Fort Worth) over the weekend.  This partial family reunion is in the home of my phramacist brother who my daughters think of as Jeff Foxworthy.  He does have a normal--even better than normal--wife.  Who knows why she married him.   Lest you think women ar totally insane, however, be comforted with the knowledge that none is willing to marry ME (ok, one did, but she realized her mistake).

ILL I survive yet further contact with my family, after barely surviving Boston?  You will have to check back on Tuesday to find out.  You will further have to deal with "news" over the next four days without my expert guidance.  GOOD LUCK.

No comments: