Sunday, June 29, 2008

Obama's Supporters: Are They REALLY This Dumb?

I was so tickled by the following feftist comment under the AOL story about the attack on McCain's military record (see previous entry--watch the Obama media take off on this subject as a SERIOUS queston, as they already are by giving it this big a play, when they refused to take the "Swift Boat" attacks on Hohn Kerry seriously) tjat I just HAD to quote it in the blog, with my response:

mmmikepp 08:42:43 PM Jun 29 2008

Report This! "Mcain, Portman and all you FREE TRADE ADVOCATES are either traitors or IDIOTS"

Barack Obama says he believes in free trade.  In fact, he implied, in those infamous San Francisco remarkds, that people who don't believe in free trade are HICKS.

Now you may believe, and I may believe, that Obama is trying to DECEIVE (somebody--one way or the other).  However, that is what he SAYS.

Is Obama a "traitor" or an idiot?  I could be convinced as to both.

 

No comments: