Sunday, June 28, 2009

President Obama Is "Deeply Concerned" About Iran........OOPS!!! I Mean About HONDURAS (Won't You Sleep Better Tonight?)

"President Obama said in a statement that he was 'deeply concerned' by the news."


I know. It is hard to believe. But President Obama was NOT talking about Iran--where his reacttion was much slower and seemingly less heartfelt ("heartfelt" is a term of art for this telepromter President who overstates everything--including contradictory things--whether he blieves what he says or not).


Yes, having Obama "deeply concerned", and $5, MIGHT get you a coffee beverage at Starbucks.


Still, are YOU "deeply concerned" about HONDURAS. People are apparently not yet DYING there, as they are in Iran. The President has simply been arrested (as the left wanted to do to President Bush almost his entrie term).


Let me be blunt: I am NOT "deeply conerned" about Honduras (at least not at this point). I AM "deeply concerned" (on more than one level) about Iran and its people--something Obama has not appeared to be "deeply" concerned about.


To me, this is typical of the bizarre approach of President Obama. He says what he thinks SOUNDS GOOD, and almost always in OVERSTATEMENT. Yes, I would go so far as to say that I don't believe President Obama. I don't think he is "deeply concerned" about HONDURAS (at least not yet). But, unlike Iran, he felt he could safely show how much he CARES by being "deeply concerned" (since he knows Americans in general do not care about Honduras, but probably "like" a President who is "deeply concerned" about ever development in the nation and the wolrd).


I have said it before. Our President is a piece of work.


P.S.: Hugo Chavez has condemed what happened in Honduras--probably fearful of hi own people getting ideas. For that reason alone, this can't be all bad.

No comments: