Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Newt Gingrich: Irrelevant Blowhard

Readers of this blog know that I have previously washed my hands of New Gingrich, as he has tried to become a "new" Republican and media "star". In the process, Newt has lost his soul (if he ever had one), as he has tarnished the memory of the Gingrich Revolution which brough Republican/conservative control of the House in 1994 (bringing in a decade of prosperity, as the Regan legacy was momentraily rescued from the betray of President Bush 41, before the subsequent betrayal of BOTH the Republican Congress and Bush 43 in the first decade of the 21st Century--along witht the betrayal of Gingrich himself).


Yes, Newt has insutlted me and Rush Limbaugh again. Oh, I realize he does not know he is insulting me, but he is fully aware he is insulting Rush Limbaugh. He has done it too often for it to be an accident. In fact, insulting Rush Limbaugh seems to have become a major Repubican pastime. I had a previsous entry or two entirled "Republican Party, R.I.P. Never was I more right. The Republican Party is DEAD, and insulting Rush Limabaugh merely poounds more nails in the coffin. Need I remind you that I AM NO LONGER A REPUBLICAN. Nor do I any longer respect Newt Gingrich. He truly has become an irrelevant blowhard.


Oh. you want to know what he said? Well, he said that it was "too strong and direct" for people like me, and Rush Limbaugh, to lablel Sonia Sotomayor as a "racist". WIMP (talking about Gingrich). SUCK UP WIMP. How long has the left, inclduing the mainstream media, labeled conservatives as "racist", FOR LESS REASON than there is to pin that label on Sonia Sotomayor?


Nope. Gingrich truly is irrelevant, and unwilling to be "direct". he prefers now to cater to the maintream media, and what he views as the "establishment" he once took on. Only on immigration has Gingrich been at all correct lately, Oh, he has been right on oil drilling, but that is the kind of thing the Republican establishment is willing to accept. Otherwise, Gingrich has become a complete sell out--I believe for personal gain, unless this is his REAL personal and the 1994 persona was for personal gain.


P.S.: Yes, this story came to my attention as one of the LEAD stories on CBS radio news, as Newt knew it would be. "Blowhard" is a kind descrtiption for what I think of Newt's new incarnation. The mainstream media eats this stuff up, and Newt is deliberately catering to them (as John Cornyn was--see earlier entry this week).

No comments: