Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To Dan and Everyone: Answer to Question and General Permission to Quote This Blog--As Comment to Yours or Otherwise

To Dan: I am replying to your comment as a main entry for two reasons.

1. As previously stated, I have trouble replying to comments on my own blog because of my difficulty with the Google "security" system.

2. This response has general applicability.


I have no objection to usng a paragraph from my entry as a comment on your blog. In fact, I do not have any objection to anyone using what I write publicly on their blog, or anywhere else, although I would request attribution.


I guess I could have emailed Dan, but I am no longer sure of his email address. My own email address (again, for use by anyone who wants to contact me), is skip33666@gmail .com. I insist that the extra "6" is an editorial comment by GOOGLE, since I meant to be "skip3366". I just realized, after Googe added the "6" (or, for you cynics, I made a typo), that "skip3366" could be seen as "skip666". Although I am capable of it, I did not deliberately intend the "666"--either originally or in the Google email address. Of course, I KEPT it, when I could change it. That, of coures, was because it sort of tickled me--maybe a Freudian slip all the way around.

1 comment:

Slapinions said...

It's still slapinions at aol dot com. Thanks!