Friday, June 19, 2009

Girls and My Brother: The SHAME

Yes, the shame on my family may never be eradicated.


Yesterday, my brother (the former trucking company co-owner) lost a tennis match to a GIRL--an OBNOXIOUS girl. It gets worse. He did not just lose. He lost 6-0, 6-0, although the girl's hoggish line calls (not wanting to lose e en one game) caused the second set to be 6-0 instead of 6-2. How pitiful is that? Bad line calls cvaused hiim to be humiliated, instead of.....................................................HUMILIATED. I repeat: He got slaughtered by a GIRL. It does not matter that my brother is around 50, and the girl was evidently younger. HE LOST TO A GIRL. I still have not forgiven Bobby Rigss for losing to Billie Jean King, and at least he was EVEN in the first set (4-4), before choking.


Have I ever lost to a GIRL? Not in tennis. I admit that is mainly because I never played against the creatures--being smart. However, I did go to a "qualifying" session to obtain a rating a decade or so ago. The rater ended up pairing me with a girl. I BEAT her, even though she was rated 5.0 (for girls) by the rater, without even any question. I was rated 3.5 (for men).


Nope. My brother has SHAMED the family. I have to withdraw my previous blog entries, where I have stated that my brother's company deserved to be bailed out MORE than Generl Motors, Chryster, Citigroup, AIG, and all of the rest. I just can't, in good conscience, say that anymore. This blog prides itself on honesty, and it will be awhile before this shame stops hurting.


P.S. Some of you might think that this entry shows that I have not really been exposed as a feminist by the mainstream media, Democrat, Davide Letterman, and leftists in general. Hey, I never said I was a feminist of, say, the 19th Century type (see "The Hallelluljah Trail"--movie rating 98 out of 100). I am just more of a feminst than all of those other people, as shown in the last election, and since. Yes, I supported HILLARY. I supported Sarah Palin. I noted that leftists were TRASHING ALL WOMEN in their zeal to attack Sarah Palin, as they are still doing What do you think David Letterman did? But even though my self-image has take an big hit with the realization that in the modern Age of Obama I am a major (comparative) FEMINIST, I am not yet totally INSANE.

No comments: