Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mark Sanford: Moth to the Flame? Travelling Too Close to the Sun?

This blog gets validated on the strangest things. See the previous entry, and my archive entry about Latina females and "Anglo" males.


I said that it was fairly easy to understand the attraction Anglo males have to some Latina females. Used to dealing with macho Latin men, some Latin females prefer to settle for white, Anglo Saxon men they can DOMINATE. However, I acknowledged it was a little harder to understand why Anglo men are attracted to Latina females they KNOW they cannot handle (as if most Anglo men can handle AnY woman). I finaly decided that it was the old "moth to the flame" syndrome, or the attraction of flying ever closer to the sun with wings held on by wax.


Has Mark Sanford proved my point? I have not bothered to follow the details, but it appears he became involved with a Latina from Argentina. If that is incorrect, I have to fall back on the mental instability theory. But if he was involved with a latina woman, I can almost sympathize.


P.S: Yes, readers of this blog know that my ex-wife was 100% Mexican American, and as fiery as they come. However, there was no "affair" involved in our divorce, and in fact our divorce was amicable. We remained on relatively good terms afterward. I guarantee you (and I have said few things in this blog that are as certainly correct as this, dspite my record of being correct) that the divorce would NOT have been amicable ha I been having an affair. I claim no special moral distinction here. I have never been able to handle ONE woman--much less more than one. I am in awe, or maybe I am looking for the opposite word, of ment who think they can handle more than one woman at the same time.

No comments: