Tuesday, September 6, 2011

John Boehner and Mitch McConnell: Defeat Them, and Do NOT Give Them Any Money

This is the first installment of my campaign against Republicans who are not worth reelecting (now, or when they come up for election in the future). See the previous article. Some Republicans have already supported SHAM betrayals, to the point that you should NEVER vote for them for any office.


Yes, the examples for purposes of this article are John Boehner (Speaker of the House), and Mitch McConnell (minority leader of the Seante). VOTE AGAINST THEM. Do not give them any money. NEVER vote for either of them, or suport them with money or words, for ANY office.


More names will follow in future days and weeks. No, this is NOT new. I hagve alrady called for this as to Boehner and McConnell. In fact, I told you to DEFEAT McConnell in his last election for the Seante in Kentucky. But I wanted to emphasize that I mean what I said in the prefvious article. And I WILL extend this to "Tea Party" poilticians. No, even Jim Demint is NOT safe". I am willing to fight against any of them who aid yet another BETRAYAL. "Fool me once, shame on you: Fool me twoice, shame on me." Well Repubicans, including those who have said that they are now "Tea Party" supporters, hagve "fooled me"--in the sense of getting my support, despite betrayal--many MORe times than once. SHAME ON ME. But I will no longer suffer this SHAME. If they do not take actin that fits their words, I promise them that I will.

No comments: