Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yahoo: Congratulatoins, Blog Readers, for a Successful Boycott of Yahoo

For more than a year noew, I have been calling for a boycott of Yahoo because of the left wing propaganda porvided by the AT&T/Yahoo "default" internet page that I keep on my computer just to keep up my futile Sodom and Gomorrah search for an honest, competent AP reporter. yes, the AP has been almost the SOLE provider of "eatrued" "news" (left wing propaganda) on the "default" page rovided by Yahoo. Yahoo has featured the most disgraceful of the AP stories, and htat is saying a LOT. BOYCOTT YAHOO (and AT&T).


You might think, with reason, that this blog does not have enough influence to get anywhere with this. Maybe, however, you should think again. First, I have noticed recently that Yahoo "News" has started featureing soem stories not from the AP. Now this is not much progress, since the hcange has been to stories from Reuters, Time, and similar left wing sources. Still, they could not be worse than the desicable AP, since that is impossible, and it does indicate that my 7 year campaign against the AP is having some effect.


But look at this headline right now featured on that same Yahoo "News" default lpage!!!!!!!!!!!:


"Bartz out as Yahoo CEO."


Yep. I don't see how there can be any doubt. I have gotten the Yahoo CEO FIRED. It could not happen to a nicer guy. Now if we can just get rid of the rest of Yahoo!!!!!!!!


I bet you did not know this blog had this kind of influence.

No comments: