Thursday, September 15, 2011

Obama: "If You Love Me, Pass the Bill"

I was going to let this pass, on the assumption that any comment was so obvious that it would be beneath me. But I just can't help myself. How can ANYONE make such an arrogant, stupid, aelf-absorbed and partisan statement, and expect to be taken seriously. Yet, Obama said this to a crowd in North Carolina, as if he still thinks that all of those samee people ADORE him that fawned ove him in crowds in 2008. The man has no connection at all to reality.


Notice, Obama idd NOT really say: "If you love your country, pass the bill" (talkig, of course, about the jobs bill) That , too, would be arroant and partisan, but at lleast it would not be ALL ABOUT OBAMA.


This actually reminds me to the John Wayne movie, "McClintock" (sp.?). Wayne's daughter was mad at her boyfriend, and so she turned to Wayne and said: "If you love me, you will shoot him." Wayne replied: "Well, I love you", and shot him. Obama reminds me of that kind of spoiled, immature cchild.


But what does this tell you about Republican poiticians, who are refusing to really say that the whole Obama "jobs bill" is a croock? Well, you might wonder how you Republicans came to deserve to be represented by those COWARDLY guys and gals with no real principles. But look at what Obama is telling THEM. The consverse of what Obama is saying is tha any Repubican who votes for the "jobs bill" is doing it FOR OBAMA--even because he "loves" Obama. You COWARDLY Republican politicians ight think you can support, say, HALF of the Obama "jobs" bill and not have me CAmPAIGN against youi on this basis. You are wrong. I have been telling you what is wrong with this "jobs bill" for MONTHS (well before Obama announced all of the details). I am not against it because I don't "love" Obama (although I don't). I am against it because it is BAD for the country. And I will be against ANY Repubican who supports any major part of the bill OR fails to amke a real effort to stop it, because supporting any such Republican will be BAD for the country.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: