Saturday, September 10, 2011

Light Bulbs and the Unfair and Unbalanced Network

You may gather from this blog that I like the Republican Party LESS every single day. You would be right. I am on the verge of DISOWNING it forever, although I have not yet taken the fiinal pledge.


But is there an "organiazation" out there which is doing WORSE thatn the Republican Party, in my view? Yes,, there is. That would be tlhe unfair and unbalanced network, which I like MUCH LESS every single day, and upon which I have already rendeered FINAL JUDGMENT (a call for a BOYCOTT). In case you can't figure out the reference, since I wil no longer use the nmae in this blog, the "unfair and unbalanced network" is the self-described "fair and balanced network", which is graced by that pompous ass, Bill O'Reilly.


Yep. I just saw the unfair and unbalanced network talk about LIGHT B ULBS. Facts were again abwtnt. FALSE aggenda was all.


My brother is an electrical engineer. He works for Gneeral Dynamics, i a job where he has to kill you if he tells youu much about it. Ye, my rother is partly responsible for the SECURITY of this country. He is in high llevel TESTING of high level electronic equipment.


You should hear my brother talk about CFLs (compact florescent light bulbs, of which I have a few in my house). The LIGHT is TERRIBLE (not an exaggeration). The "savings" are OVERSTATED. The bulbs simply do NOT last as long as advertised. Yet, I just saw 15 seconds of PROPAGANDA on the unfair and unbalanced network, LYING (with the help of Consumer Reports) about compact florescent bulbs. NO areference tgo the TERRIBLE light. And the allegation was that thhe light bulgs last 12 years. I am sorry, I can PERONALLY tell you that is aLIE. That is a LIE so big that it qualifies as an Orwellian Big Lie. Th ebubls MAYBE last 1 to 2 years. My brother exaggerates slightly when he says they last little longer than a regular light bulb. My experience is lthat they last about twice as long as a regular incandescent light bulb. That is a far cry from 12 years, and I can't telly you how BADLY I think of a network who would put out this PROPAGANDA on the "new" light bulbs which the government is about to fORCE you to own.


Message to the unfair and unabalnced network: I have come up with a nowe vow. Yes, I still recommend a BOYCOTT of the unfair and unbalanced network, for all who do not simply "surf" the network as a source of MATERIAL (for this blog). However, I have a new personal vow: I will NOT watch the unfair and unbalanced network more than 1`0 minutes in any individual ldlay. That is ALL tghe network is worth, if it is worth that much. The network would not know a FACT it it bit the network in the ass. It is all about LIES, and I can't stand it anymore.


Yes. I AM willing to na me names. The last straw was this lprogram called America's News HQ--as BAD as anything on MSNBC or CNN.

No comments: