Saturday, September 10, 2011

Social Security: The Unfair and Unbalanced Network Calls for the Abolishment of Social Security

See my previous article about the unfair and unbalanced network, which calls itself the "fair and balanced" network (fearturing that pompous ass, Bill O'Reillyh).


my opinion of this network has fallen BELOW my opinion of Berfnie Madoff (who, of courfse, was the perpetrator of a PONZI SCHEME). Yes, My opinion of CNN and MSNBC is lower still, but not by much.


What am I talking about? Well, today, for example, I saw about 30 seconds of a "panel dsicussion" on Rick Perry and Social Security. It was the WORST analysis I have ever seen. Did I get on CNN or MSNBC by mistake? I don't think so, but you could not tell the difference. The whol eidea was that there was something wrong with Perry's "demeanor" because he correctly labbeled Social Security a "ponzi scheme".


Here is what one "panelist" said, to nods from the others: "Social Security is fine until 2036, and then all we have to do is something like means testing." .


I could not make this stuff up. First the attitude that Social Securty is "fine" until 2036 GUARANTEES the DESTRUCTION of Social Security. Second, MEANS TESTING means that the unfair and unbalanced network is calling for the ABOLISHMENT of Social Security as FDR created it. The whole idea of Social Seucrity was a UNIVERSAL self-financing program in which everyone had a stake, and everyone participated on an equal basis (within parametrs). If you don't believe in that, then you DO NOT believe in Social Security as FDR created it.


As previous article in this blog have sowhn, Obama and the media support the ABOLISHMENT of Social Security, as FDR envisoned it. They want to urn it into a Big Government WELFARE program--which it was never intended to be. The unfair and unbalanced network is perfectly willing to buy into this dESTRFUCITGON of Social Security as we know it.


No, As stated in the previous article, I think MUCH LESS of the unfair and unbalanced network every single day, to the point that the network is harsdly worth "surfing" anymore. Ten minutes a DAY is all I am wiling to give to this worthless exercies/sacrifice for the benefit of your blog readers..


By the way, why do I call Bill O'Reilly a POMPOSU ASS (hter than because that is a fact)? Loook at his attitude toward Obamna's job program. O'Reilly said it had a "lot of good ideas", even though it failed to say how we could pay for it. Forget the WIMPY "all things to all people" aspect of that. Translation: I, O'Reilly , can be BRIBED. Obama has offered WELFARE for peoiple like ME, and I lam perfectly susceptible to that kind of BRIBE. I (O'Reilly) have NO principles, as I tell people all of the time. I am only interested in O'Reilly, and if you don't understand that you are an idiot.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: