Monday, November 7, 2011

Big Black Bucks Threaten Our White Women (Boycott Racists at AT&T, Yahoo, CNN, the AP, and the rest of the mainstream media)

Yep. I still can't even believe this headline and story tonight (from the despicable AP, as featured on AT&T/Yahoo tonight):


"Woman accuses Cain of making bold sexual advances"


See previous article. As stated, this "story" (racist smear) came complete with a picture of a WHITE WOMAN). I am sorry. You people of the AP: You are EVIL RACISTS. Yuo people of Yahoo: You are EVIL RACISTS. You people of AT&T: You are EViL RACISTS. You people of CNN: You are EVIL RACISTS. You people of ABC You are EVIL RACISTS. You people of NBC: Your are EVIL RACISTS. Complete the list yourswelf, and remember this every time you see a story about this WHITE WOMAN alleging "bold sexual advances" (SO WHAT) a DECADE ago.


Youdon't 'understand why I am so upset? Well, you should be upset as well. This is EVIL INCARNATE. Ther is no excuse for it. I don't care if Herman Cain is PROVEN to be a rapist tomorrow (no chance--the ALLEGATINS against him are tame stuff). That would cause my opinion of Herman Cain to go down (as none of the smear stuff "alleged" so far has), but it would NOT raise my opinion of these evil media people.


Doubt me? Imagine what would havppen if the Republican Party (remember, the mainstream media is an ARM of the Democratic Party) trotted out a blone white woman in 2008 to "allege" that Barack Obama had made "bold sexual advances" to her. Well, you could not imagine it. The media would have gone BALLISTIC, labeeling the Republican Party as RACIST, and demanding PROOF. These peole (mainstream media) keep proving that they are the worst hypoocrites to ever walk the Earth,on two legs or four.


No, Herman Cain should NOT address this stuff. He should just dismiss it as the racist smear it is. Nope. Cain should NOT talk abouty how this woman is a "liar". He shoud simply say that this kind of "politics of personal destruction" is why he should be elected Presdient. We need to get away from this dirtly "politics as usual", includng by the media, and actually try to get someone in as President who does things a different way. Of course it may not work. The media is depending on people jsut getting the idea that Herman Cain cannot survive these kinds of atttacks, and therefore cannot get ellected President. Of course, the ONLY way to STOP this kind of "politics of personal destruction" is to eVLECT somone like Herman Cain President (despite this kind of orchestrated media campaing to PERSONALLY DESTROY HIM).


So Long as Herman Cain is still in the race, Hell would have to have been PROVEN to have frozen over before I will fail to vote for him in the Texas primary. And yes, the only chance Cain has is to ATTACK. He cannot be consistently on the defensive against this kind of smear campaign. Another woman is gong to appear every day, unless Cain OGES ON THE ATTACK (including charges of the kind of sexual stereotype racism I am makng, an diwll continue to make). Yes, Ciain would be much better off if he can get people (with more influence than me) to gmake these charges of racism using sexual stereotypes. But, at worst, Cain will have to make the charges himself, or similar charges AGAINST THE MEDIA (not Perry, Romney, etc.). If Cain will TAKE ON the media, I hink he will be surprised at how much support he will get. Will it "work"? I don't know. The media will go after him, and he will have to stand by his attacks, but I am confident nothing else is going to work. Anything else will merely encourage the "woman of the dday" to come out with someting againt Herman Cain. Cain has to MAKE THEM PAY, or he is doomed.


For Gloria Borger, the other women of CNN, and you other women out there. I have to disappoint you. I am NOT a "big black buck", and do not know any with an enourmous penis looking for white women seeking fulfilllment of their fantasiies of rape by a big black buck. That is not to say that such heavily endowed balck men do not exist. I am certainly willing to believe that blakc men have more sexual prowess than I do. But, then again, I am willing to believe that most WHIE men have more sexual prowess than I do. Th eAP can contact every woman who has had any contact with me, and even the AP cold not find one who would suggest that I would have ever made a "bold sexual advance" to a woman. I am way too deathly afraid of the vicious creatures. Maybe, if I had been born a black man...........................................................NO. I refuse to let the RACISTS of the mainstream media turn me into one of them.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: