Saturday, November 19, 2011

GOP Betrayal on Spending

Read my previous article. Did you think I was exaggeratig about GOP (Grand Outdated Party) cowards? Now, if you are reading this blog at all (at least more than once), you know that I am not exaggerating about the media and left wing Democrats. Stealing the Rush Limbaugh line: I know them better than I know every inch of my glorious, naked body. But you may have some doubt about whether I am being "fair" to ghe GOP. You may have some notion that I am being as "unfair" to the GOP as I accuse the unfair and unbalanced network of being (often). As I have often told you, never doubt me.


Look at teh big "statement" that the GOP made today. The "official" GOP position is that they have "offered" Democrats to include only 750 billion in "spending cuts" OVER TEN YEARS. The GOP spokesman himself said that this was only 2% of teh projected spending OVER TEN YEARS. I could not make this up. How could I possibly "exaggerate" this, or be "unfiar to a party willing to say someting like this that completely DESTROYS the idea of real 'cuts" in spending!!!!!! These are the same peole who FOGHT over whether we should raise the debt ceiling AT ALL, and yet they are saying that they have OFFERED alost NO spending "cuts" OVER TEN YEARS. This is absurd. Read my articles over the past week or two, and see if you don't believe that EVERYTHING I have said abut the GOP (as to this betrayal on spending) has not been PROVEN to be true.


But it gets WORSE. TheGOP says they are STiLL TALKING--that they still have "hope" for a "deal". What will we get next: a GOP "offer" that they will only agre to INCREASE spending by $t00 billioin dollars over the next ten years? This goes beyond absurd. I am hardly kidding about that INCREASE in spending. If you compare spending with THIS YEAR'S SPENDING, the GOP propoasal would INCREASE spending much more than 500 billion dollars. The only "cuts" the GOP is talking about involve "cutting' PROJECTED spending (not this year's spending, even adjusted for inflation). You jsut can't get any more COWARDLY than this. The GOP has virtually admitted that a "deal" (ANMY DEAL) is more important than AnYTHING. I jsut can't stand it. These peoiple (Democrats in Congress of course, but I am talking here about GOP members of Congress who are going along with this betrayal) need to be DEFEATED. And the next group. And the next group. Until SOME group finally gets the message.


Oh. And even the GOP nominal "cuts" are not REAL, because they are in the FAR FUTRUE. (mostly). They will almost certainly not happen (actually, should not happen, because we need to cut so much MORE).


I jsut can't get over it. The GOP spokesman today was PROUD that the GOP had "offered" Democrats virtually to cut NO SPENDING over the next ten years. I fell like crying. And I thought I was cynical befofe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ain't seen nothing yet, and neither has the disgraceful GOP. Tea party people (Ron Paul nominee?), form a third party. I am READY to jon (even though I have never been a member of the Tea Party).

No comments: