Monday, November 21, 2011

Congress: Defeat Them ALL (GOP Included)

Nope. You may be hearing from the mainstream media, the unfair and unbalanced network, and others that Congrss has "fialed" becaue the "supercommittee" did not come up with a "deal"--aNY deail (that is how stupid these people are) .


Taht is tnot the problem. It is certaainly not my problem. My problem is that theese people are COWARDS 9especailly the GOP) Democrats at least KNOW waht theey want: to run against the WEALTHY, and to etablish the principle taht we should look to "the rich" to support us all. The Democrats have a sonsistent, if disatrous, MESSAGE: All class warfare, all of the time.


What is the gOP message? Cut spending? Don't make me laugh. We want to get relected, and are COWRDS? Now that one I can belive.


What prompted this article? If you listen to eany of teh "news', yo know. The present "news' (coming from the "radio minute", presented by the unfiar and unablanced network", as I was tuning in the Rush Limbaugh program) is that the GOP (naturally, cowards that they are) is makng a "last ditch" effort to "salvage" teh "supercommittee", as GOP cowars Joh Kyle and Rob Portman go to John Kerry's office to BEG (okay, I addded that last word as an editorial comment, but the rest is factually what was reported).


Yep. Jon Kyle, I jsut called you a COWRSD. Waht do you want to do about ti? I will not eidt ANY response you, or any supporter of ours, want to make. Rob portman, I just called you a COWRD. Same thing applies.


I just can't stand it. The kindest thing you can suspect (I don't) about this is taht the GOP is jsut tryigng to make DEMOCRATS "look bad",as teh GOP goes through the motions of looking like they are the ones wanting a "deal". I don't give them even that much "credt". Besides, if that is the "tactic", it is going to FAIL miserably . All the GOP is doing is make themselves look like weak beggars who really don't have the "principles" they profess to have. Their SUPPORTERS may have those principles, but that ony means that these COWARDS have to look for a FRAUDULENT way to dECEIVE their own supporters.


The stock marrket is ging down today (as I told you the BLCKMAILERS and economic fascists n Wall Street would react, as part of the eXTROTION), but it is absurd to suggest that this has much to do with the lack of a "deal' (again, any deal, whether it hurts the country or not). Sure, there would have been a short-lived "bounce" in stocks if a "deal" had been reached (not matter whether the "deal" would destroy the economy of this coutnry, since HYPE is all the economic fascists on Wall Street care about) . But the REAL "cause" of what is going on in the stock market is EUROPE, and COMPUTER TRADEING (as the stock market had reached the TOP of its recent computer trading range---really a "bubble", since there was no reason for such a rise in terms of the real economy--and the computers were set for it to go back down. But the MEDIA is pushing the idea--as I warned you would happen--that this is the end of civilizatin as we knowit, UNLESS theGOP caves. Oh, and Obamais back from bein AWOL oveseas to "save the day (lol). And, as usual, the COWRDS of teh GOP are buckling under the pressure.


I beg you. DEFAT JON KYLE. DEFEAT ROB PORTMAN. Defeat them ALL (all of Congress), excepting only those GOP members who SLAM their "leadership", and disassociate themselves from these FRAUDS.


I jsut can't stand it. And I KNEW it was ogong to happen. I just about predicted it in my other artilles over the past two days, but this is a case wheerre I jsut could not bear to tell you what I knew to be the turuth: The GOP is just unwiling to FIGHT for Tea Party principles, or any others. They are COWARDS. I might as well have gotten the steirle satisfactin of a correct prediction, obvious as it was, as there was never any hope that the GOP would GRACEFULLY take up the battle gauntlet thrown by teh Democrats.


The supercommittee NEEDED TO FAIL, because any "result" was gong to be a FRAUD and a SHAM. See my earlier article today . I guarantee yoou that a MAJOR thing bothering the GOP is taht they now are going to have to CONSIDER what tod do aobut things like that fradulent "payroll tax cut". That is one thing these COWARDS of the GOP just can't face: actually making "hard" decisoins on things like the "payroll tax cut" and "extending unemployment benefits". They desperately wanted the "supercommittee" to handle those things for them. They still want that--even at the end, when they have lost ALL credibility with absolutely everyone.

Thre is not even any questin. The GOP is made up of COWRDS. Unless a GOP member of Congrss can convince you he or she is not one of those cowads (really, a heavy burden NOT met by merely voting for a ficitonal "balanced budget amendment"), then you need to THOW YOUR CONGRSSMAN and your SENATORS out. That means ALL of them, Democrats and members of teh Grand Outdated Party.


I tell you. I jsut can't stand it. And what bothers me most is the FRAUD of why MOST pople (if you listent to the unreliable media) evidently can't stand it. The proaganda is that most people can't stand that Congrss cannot "make a deaL". What I can't stand is the SHAM deals, and the constant EXTORTION and DECEIT of this entire "deal making" process.


You can see that a "last ditch" deal is just going to make me think worse of the GOP. It will be another SHAM and FRAUD, becuase the Democrts have already announced that is the only "deal" tehy will make. Now the GOP may rightly consider that they have already LOST ME. And that is true. But threre are many other people out there (my borthers, for example), who have not yet beocme TOTALLLY disgusted with the GOP--enough to not care if leftist Democrats win victories. The clueless GOP is in the proccess of alienating absolutely EVERYONE, and not just people like me (ahed of the curve, as usual).


P.S, No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: