Sunday, November 6, 2011

Herman Cain:. Taking It to the Racist Media and Racist Republican Establishment

Okay, the media AND the Republican establishment (for example, Paul Gigot and the despicable Wall Stret Journal--as showngn by 60 seconds I saw this morning with the equally despicable Chirs Wallace of teh unfair and unbalanced network) HATE CONSERVATIVES more than they hate people because of the color of their skin. However, that is the pont. They are perfectly willing to DEFINE people according to the color of their skin, and perfectly willing to try to USE racial stereotypes against a conservative blackman (who is not allowed to beconservative, as a black man, and is therefore fair game for the stereotype of a black male as a SEXUALLY DANGEROUS kind of being). But the question on the floor is how Herman Cain deals with these despicable human beings (yes, Pul Gigot and the Wall Street Journal, I DO mean YOU, as well as Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper and the rest), now that Cain has said that enough s more than enough--saying he will answer no more questoins about the "sexual harrassment" SMEAR campaign. We know he will stil get those questions, and the question on the floor is how to respond, while refusing to answer the questoin. I gave some ideas in the blog article last night, but I tlhink this might be the best one:


Media racist: "Mr. Cain, doesn't it hurt your campaign not to answer questoins on something as important (lol) as sexual harrasssment?"?


Mr. Cain (new suggestion): My 9-9-9 plan answers that. I am serious. What the American people want is a candidate who proposes bold solutions to the very real problems facing this country. I assume you are interested in finding out information that the people can use to determine who can put this country back on the right track. That is what the American people are intrested in. They are not interested in endless smear campaigns based on agenda--what Bill Clinton used to call 'he politics of personal destruction". An out-of-control media evidenty wants to engage in nothing but the politics of personal destructon, but that is not why I am running for President. I am running for President because I bring a fresh approach to our problems that will cause explosive growth, and an explosion in jobs. That is what my 9-9-9 plan will do. It will cause a rebirth of teh American economy, and unleash tkhe kind of capitalist spirit that made this country great." And so on, going on to talk about the 9-09-9 plan.


The point is to simply asset that thee 9-9-9 plan, and the other ways Herman Cain intends to get this country moving again, are the ANSER to everry SMEAR question out there, because they represent what is IMPORTANT to the American people, and what they want to know about--not these endless personal attacks.


Played RIGHT, with the Cain humor, Cain can actually use this to make his smear critics look like the fools they are--poiunding personal attacks while Cain wants to discuss the important issues facing the country. No, I am not sayin that my EXACT words should be used. But this APPROACH--fine tuned to fit Cain--has to be the right approach. That is because it is TURE. This IS a SMEAR campaign--one big negative campaign ad. It IS the "politcs of personal destruction". Cain just needs to say that, IN PASSING, while insisting tathat that teh SUBSTANCE of what he wantst to do for the country ANSWERS all personal attacks on him, because that is what is important to the American people (not vague allegations dating back from when Bill Clinton was facing much more sserious allegations of sexual misconduct--including harrassment, rape and adultery)


Thus, Herman Cain needs to keep saying: "If you want t a real answer to that, you need to read my 9-9-9 plan. That answers real problems, with a bold solution that will put America back on track. That is the kind of issue that is important for this country, and important in this campaign, and not a smear campaign asserting that I must PROVE that I am a perfet human being. No one can prove that, and I don't intend to try. What I intend to show is that I am the Presidential candidate who can shake this country up, and get it moving in the right direction again. It is obvius that people FEAR me--featr that I can and will do exactly what I say I will do. They should fear that, because that is exactly what I intend".


Enough. You get the idea. Cain needs to "answer" EVERY question on "sexual harrassment" by saying that the "answe is his SUSTANTIVE, problem solving approach, wlhich never involved negative smear campaigns that seem to obsess the media and standard politicians.

No comments: