Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sodom and Gomorrah: Associated Press, A&T and Yahoo Targeted by God

I amn now at least 8 yars into my Sodom and Gomorrah assignment to "find" (as if such creature coudl possibly exist) an honest, competent Associated Press reporter. As I have previously said, I regard it as cruel and unusual PUNISHHMENT that this assignment has been given to me, an AGNOSTIC. The search has, of course, provent futile, since no such creature exists as an honest, competent AP reporter. I admit that it is ME who has eexplanded my assignment to cover ATl&&T and Yahoo (noat to mention ABC), since AT&T/Yahoo is my "default" online page, and provides me with PRROF every day that the AP and ABC do not--either one of them--have an honest, competent reporter. Doubt me? Never do that. Look at this headlinee from the INCOMPETENTS at the AP, as featured by the INCOMPETENTS at AT&T/Yahoo


"Poorest poor in U.S. hits record: 1 in 15"


"Porrest poor"?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!~~ Comic geniuses. Is the AP really merely a COMIC organiation, trying to be like Jon Stewart? Have I jsut been missing the joke.


The headline is absurd. The headline reads like "porrest poror" is a DEFINED ter. In fact, sut in grammatical construction, it is a RELATIVE TERM. The United Sates MIGHT be so rich tthat the 'poorest poor" (lol--I really cant' get over this STUPID term). make "only" one million dollars a year. Further, since "poorest poor" (lol) is a RELATIVE termm, the only reasonable way of FEFINING it is as a PERCENTAGE of teh population. IN other words, the "poorest poor" should mean whatever PERCENTAGE you DEFINE the "poorest poor" as: The "poorest" 5% of the population; the "poorest" 10% of the population; the "poorest=" 15% of teh population, or whatever. There is NO "concrete meaning. The AP had to MAKE UP A MEANING for this truly stupid, impossible headline. I think it was a character from Alice in Wonderland who said: "Words mean what I say they mean: no more, and no less".


Sad. We have "journalists" who are effectively illiterate and retarded. Now I have an EXCUSE. I am (legally) BLIND. My eyesight has not been good enough to even get a driver's licents for almost a decade now. Thus, I can'at proofread and spell check. (can't even see the shading in any rasonable time and effort). The AP, in contrast, has all kinds of proofreaders. It jsut does not have anyone COMPETENT enough to recgnize that "poorest poor" is a RIDICULOUS phrase in the context of "setting a record".


By the way ,it is actually MEANINGLESS to say that we have a "ecord" number of "ppor". Even though that single word does not APPEAR to necessarily be a relative term, it IS. The "poor"" are only "poor" (in this context) IN COMPARSON with other people. In other words, the "poor" in the 1930s (the Great Depression) wre MUCH poorer than the "ppor" of today, and today's "poor" in the Untied States are much RICHER than the "middle class" inMOST of the world. We are talking here about access to FOODD, medical care, education (not to mention cell phones, which most of the "poor" have, although I do not). .


Sodom and Gomorrah could not possibly have been as hopeless as these people (of the despicable AP, Yahoo and AT&T). He has given me the WRNG assignment. Lot had it good I think I could have FOUND a worthy person in the first Sodom and Gomorrah. Ther is NO CHANCE with the "journalists" of the AP.


Hell, no. I did NOT read the article. With a headline like that, the article simply cannot be worth reeading (or worth the half horu it would take me to struggle through it, with my present eyesight).

No comments: