Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fox News: Whores and Moore Whores (Gloria Allread Production) (Megyn Kelly, Racist)

See my previous articles on the lynching of Herman Cai, IMMEDIATELY joned by Fox News. Yes, again I ahve given myself a WAIVER on the refusal of this blog to mention Fox News by naeeme. This waiver was necessary in the interest of clarity in what I am saying.


See the previous article, where I me=ntioned Charles Krauthammer, whore. But I already planned THIS article, before I even heard Krauthammer.


Nope. Fox did a SOFTBALL "interview" of tghe Cain "accuser". None of the kind of questions Anderson Cooper asks on CNN, when he wants to attack the credibility of a person with whom he disagrees. Where were the questions aobut Glorai Allread? The questions about the multiple bankruptcies? The questions about corroboration? The questions about paternity suits? The questions about mnetary motivation? You say some of those questions were asked? Notr in any effective way, they weren't. I saw the Megyn (dumb blonde and racist) clip of what she thought was IMPROTATN about the "interview". it was SAD. It wa like Gloria Allread was orchestrating the coverage, as indeed I believe she was. Nope. You peopleof Fox are WHORES.


Oh, Fox was perfectly ready to HYPE the "coming forward" of the FIRST "accuser" by name--NOT with any NEW "allegations", but wanting to continue the DRUMBEAT on teh OLD ALLEGATIONS (as this blog told lyou would happen). This is what the media does when they do a LYNCHING. They put forward ANONYMOUS charges form the shadows. Then, if that shows signs of fading, they present SOME of the SAME allegations, using some named sourvce (while still maintaining the attacks from the shadows).


Do you have any doubt what is happenign here? Look at what the OLD ACCUSER said tonight!!!! She wansts a "big production" of "all of thw omen" who are maknig "complaints" against Herman Cain, ALONG WITH THEIR ATTORNEYS,. Talk about a LYNCHING. And Fox--Whores one and all--seemed to have no problem with this. WHY do these women even NEEED attorneys to tell a factual story? This is all THEATER. If you don't see that, they=n you problably take seriously what Charles Krauthammer says, or the other WHORES ("journalistic" wores) on Fox News.


Now Fox may think that they are adding viewers by PROSTITUTING themselves. Drea on, Fox. I have watched Fox no more than 15 minutes over the past 3 days, and have not watched ONE MINUTE of O'Reilly, Hannity or Van Susteren (primme time lineup). Further, I am REDUCING my alowed "surfing " time on Fox to 3 minutes per day, from 5. The only exception is "psecial events", where I am not watching Fox for the purpose of getting "news" from Fox. For example, that 15 minutes (or less) , over the past 3 days, did not include Newt Gingrich on the hot seat. I awas becoming intgerested in Gingrich again, and wanted to hear more from him. Gingruch, by the way, CONFIRMED my view that I CANNOT VOTE FOR NEWT GINGRICH. He is the "winner" by far, in the overall series of debates. Does not matter. I jsut could not stand for Newt Gingrich to be President of the United States, and do so as a "conservative". Gingrich has no more real consistent world view than Romney, and is MORE DANGEROUS. Nope. I stand by what I have long said (all of the way back to 2008): Newt Gingrich, despite all of his intelligence will NEVER be President of the United States. And he SHOULD NOT BE. I digress (sot off). And no, it was NOT the "incisive" questions that convinced me. Every single timne I hear Gingrich get away from debate answers, and staqrt talking seriously, I come away with the same view. I ohly watched this time to see if the debates meant he had changed. Nope again. He is really the same old Newt. I digerss (sort of).


The pint is that I belive that Fox is aobut to LOSE viewers. They are really no better than the mainstream media, other than being slightly more willing to address subjects the mainstream media conceals (because of its agenda), But Fox wants to get APPROVAL from the mainstream media people, at the same time its CABLE TV MENTALITY desperately wants RATINGS (meaning that Fox whores are perfectly willing to let the mainstream meddia SET THE AGENDA nationally, because Fox wants the RATINGS it thinks are generated by mainstream medi acreated "controversies". Nope. As stated in my last aritcle, my opinion of Fox is now going down BY THE HOUR (rather than by the day, as previously).


I have no respect at all left for the people of Fox News. It is sad to see Brit Hume still associated with them. Oh, Sean Hannity is a "conservative" all right, and tghere are a few others. But Hannity is also a CABLE TV MENTALITY, and therefore not womeone I intellletually rfespect. That, by the way, is NOT ture of Rush Limbaugh, who I do respect (even as I am RIGHT much more oftgen than Limbaugh is right, including recently on Rick Perry, who Limbaugh had touted as a conservative "savior")


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). Oh, by the way, I have recommended to BOTH of my attractive, high poweed, intelligent lawyer daughters that they getr a gig on Fox. Even though they are both FEMINISS (the shame of it sometimes overwhelms me), they could not help but raise the INTGELLIGENCE and HONESTY level of Fox. Plus, of course, they would have ME to "guide" them. Thus ends the waiver I havce granted myself.. Fox now goes back to being only known as the "unfair and unbalanced network" in this blog.

No comments: