Monday, November 7, 2011

Bill Clinton Accused of Rape and Groping by Two Different Women

Yes, this dates from about the SAME time that the wvil racist media is now dredging up every KOOK it can to "bootstrrap" its NOTHING alleagations against Herman Cain.


Janita Broderick accused Bill Clinton of RAPE. The media ignored it (no vorroboration or complaint of rape at the time of the allleged rape). Kathleen Willey accused Bill Clinton of GROPING her. The media ignored it--no corroboration.


What gis tonight's headline from the EVIL RACISTS at the Associated Press, Yahoo and AT&T?


"Woman accuses Cain of bold sexaual advances?"


Yes, this ABSURD story came complete with a PICTURE of a BLONDDE WHITE WOMAN. The "allegation" is about an alleged "incident' a DECAE ago.


Do you need any more evidence? The people of the Associated Press (and Yahoo/AT&T) are truly EVIL people. It just cannot get any more clear that these people are PUSHING the RACIST stereotype--dating all the way backto the pre-Civil War era, when the virtue of Southern women wawss supposed to be in danger if slaves got ture freedom--that black men are sexual predators looking to target white women.


No, this is not even the only evil here. So the AP is now saying that the media is going to present ANY WOMAN"S CLAIM of "bold sexual advances" (about which no compliant was made at the time) any time during a male's life (especailly a black male)? That is absurd. It is evil stuff. It is an invitation to turn our elections into a sewer of sordid "allegations" which can never be either proven or disproven.


Let me do a thourght experiment here. What if a woman, or eve more than one woman, came forward and said: "Brack Obama made bold sexual advances to me a decade ago." Would the media pay ANY attention? We already know that they would not, because they dismissed the claims of Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broderick. But we know they would not anyway. Hoever, if I were a Repubican OPERATIVE (not a candidate), I would be SCOURING the country for ANY allegations of any kind of miscondut against Barack Obama. I would even ADVERISE.


Yes. The miansstream media is not only the wort offender as far as NEGATIVE POLITICXAL ADS are concerned, but thatey are threatening to turn our politics into tha SEWER I mention above.


No, frankly, there is NO allegation that I would not be willing to repeat against Barack Obama. As I have often said I am not willing to turn the other cheek. Therefor,e, I will repeat the allegatin that I get almost every day fro a relizble source (MY MOTHER). Barack Obama is obviouslly a MUSLIM. Oh, I admit I have called my own mother a KIOK over this, including in this blog, but there is a much basis for making this a POLITICAL ISSUE as there is for trying to make it a political issue that a woman is alleging "bold sexual advances' (after the obvious INVITATION the media and lefits Democrats have given all such "accusers", or liars willing to accuse). Say it was true (that a Presidential candidate had made "bold sexaul advances" to some woman). So what? I am serious . It is absurd to suggest that this can be made a political issue, or that you can SMEAR a person by simply the sheer NUMBER of separate "allegations" (including ANONYMOUS ones) that you can entice out of women watnting their 15 minutes of fame.


Oh, I no lonter even feel any guilt at all about my CORRECT allegation (with which Bill Maher agrees) against Barack Obama: President Obama is NOT a Chirstioan. No, I don't believe he is a Muslim. I agree with Bill Maher. His real religiion is "secular humanism" (leftism).


No, I have not even begun to fight on this. As far as I am concerned, the media has lost all reason for anyone to respect them at all, and I refuste to let them SMEAR people this way without fighting back. That means that my ATTACKS on the AP, CNN, the mainstrem media in general, AT&T, Yahoo and the rest will now INTENSIFY.


As stated, thsese are evil people, and they need to be stamped out like poisonous snakes. (talking aoubt th emainstream media).


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: